Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girlfriend hates me smoking pot, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Titch, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Show her all the knowledge about it. Would have no choice but to see it properly, unless she's those stubborn brats. If she still tries to dispute it with BS, tell her what's what, not looking for argreement/approval and end it with her the insecure one.

You should be able to get your girl okay with it, man up. In any case, your allowed to smoke occasionally, do it and not say anything but whenever its obvious say it's infrequent.

2. If shes making you choose between two things that make you happy i personally would break up with her, but just talk to her and see if you can come to an agreement you are both happy with, otherwise one of you will have to live with it or just break up.

3. I was a girlfriend who was really against my boyfriend smoking, because I just didn't know enough about it. Sincerely, I was curious and scared that if I even tried I would turn into those dead-beats I know and do nothing with my life.
    I watched the Union, learned more about it, and tried it successfully.
    Now, well, I found out it alleviates my slight depression and makes my moods more stable. So, I guess she'll either learn or not.

4. Why do you want to make things work with someone who wants to change you? Silly, if you ask me...

5. my wife dosnt like when I act stupid, but I think she likes me more when I'm buzzed over when I'm sober. :)

6. i wouldn't give it a second thought. my lady has always been mary jane. GL

7. Ya but at some point you need to step up and find a real one. :wave:

8. this sounds just like me and my girl ive been with her for a year tho the only thing that has worked for me so far lieing i mean if shes angianst pot shes not going to change her mind and the more you try to change it the more problems you willhave trust me ive been doing this for a year i mean theres nothing wrong with keeping it dl from her your not cheating or hurting her in anyway just thought i try to help sorry if someone already said this

9. She sounds too ignorant to be with someone who wants to be themselves

10. So she doesn't like people she associates with it - who are these people? Are they your friends or people you hang out with, or random "weed people" as in "those kids who smoked weed in high school and never became anything!"

What else is it she doesn't like about it? Can you get her to be more specific than "I don't like weed"? Is it the legality? The way it makes you act? Who you do it with?

11. ^This. Maybe try to counter her arguments, unless you ARE a bum ;) Which I doubt you are OP, but yeah.

12. Problem solved.
    I made some firecrackers, gave her one (not telling her what it was) and then told her she was high. She freaked a bit but she's cool with it now.
    :D

13. [quote name='"Titch"']Problem solved.
    I made some firecrackers, gave her one (not telling her what it was) and then told her she was high. She freaked a bit but she's cool with it now.
    :D[/quote]

Oh man, that was riiiiiisky but good thing everything turned out for the better.
    But seriously man, not cool to drug someone without their consent.

14. So she trusts you more because you slipped her bud without her consent? I call BS on this whole damn thread.

15. Seriously, I don't condone giving someone a mind altering substance against their will.

16. She likes you as a person, all the things you do made you the person you are, the person she likes, changing you is technically like taking any random guy and changing him to all the things you want and if he doesn't change then find any other person and start changing him. That doesn't sound like a good girlfriend does it now?
    I could advice my girlfriend to become better but leaving her if she doesn't give up the things she enjoys doing makes me a clown.

I dunno ou girl though a I can't judge but there are girls of the type I mentioned.

17. Both of you right an essay.
    Yours why you should be allowed.
    Hers why you shouldn't .
    Compare and contrast at the end and I guarantee you a win good sir.

18. Show her how weed isn't as bad as everybody says and how it can actually be beneficial. Don't smoke/be high it in front of her. At least she doesn't mind you smoking occasionally and isnt making you quit completely.

19. What you don't know is after Titch's last post the firecrackers started to kick in. He had been hitting the bong all day and was losing track of time. It had only been 30 minutes since she had eaten the devilish treat! His girlfriend was surprised at his remark but stayed calm not feeling anything. He signed off of GC to spend time with his girlfriend and her seemingly positive view on Mary Jane. Yet, it turns SOUR. *Thunder crash* The firecrackers hit her like a ton of bricks. She starts going ape shit thinking she will die. Police were called for Domestic Violence and after hitting her head on several objects flailing like a fish out of water Titch was thrown in prison. Now we wait for him to get out to reply. Fin

20. [​IMG]