Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Girlfriend Gets Too Horny when She Smokes Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentalist, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sex is better high, take advantage of that, and ride her back to hogwarts.

btw hermoine wouldn\'t be bad either, just imagine that, and shes 18 now :D:D:D

2. Alright I don\'t want to go through 3 pages of bullshit but your HP story sounds bomb dude you should totally post that shit when you\'re done. +rep

3. Ha ha this is a funny joke.

4. dude you realize that someone already wrote a whole hairy pothead thing where he goes to hempwarts and shit. its really funny shit i recommend everyone on here reads it

http://www.hairypothead.net/

5. I can\'t believe you posted this as a problem.

6. No such thing as a chick thats too horny, unless she\'s so horny she fucks other dudes.

7. qft..

8. Haha, I won\'t lie, I\'ve had more than one fantasy about Emma Watson. She has gotten DAMN fine.

9. Dude just fix her drink with some roofies she\'ll be real mellow after that.

/sarcasm

10. Haha, HELL YES! All hail Roland, last of the Gunslingers and knight of the White!

I LOVE the Dark Tower series. I can honestly say Ka makes more sense to me than christianity.

11. Wow thats kind of a problem I guess. About now I wish my girl did smoke. thats a dif story. Thats how I got my girl to stop calling so damn much. I have to give her some serious deep dicking, and i dont hear from her for a couple days. works out for everyone involved. hahahaha

12. medicate her with your dick

13. WOW
    stop being such a fag man up and deal with it,but seriously you should look at your life and find out what makes you a fag:wave:

14. It always crack me up how these kind of threads reach 4 pages haha.

15. LMAO! Best post of the thread!

16. Damn bro ..

Send your girl over here Ill take care of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.