Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Girlfriend Gets Too Horny when She Smokes Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentalist, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +rep for that one hahaha.

I agree man, just fuck the shit out of her until she passes out man....and lay off the HP

2. lmao this reminds me of that uum cousin insident in the pool hahahaha
    duno why :rolleyes:

THe Duck.

3. the only way to fix that is to rail the shit outta her. And you should know if you dont do it some other guy will.

4. Regardless of whether he enjoys Harry Potter or not, his problem is still a problem. Even though high sex is amazing, not everyone is so sex-starved they have take it whenever they can, and not everyone has the libido of a wild animal in heat.

Try adding some extended foreplay before anything gets too hot and heavy. Even if you don\'t feel like getting down and dirty in the beginning you will probably be ready yourself after some foreplay.

The majority of the time females have us in the palm of their hands because we want a lot of sex, the tables are turned here, take advantage! :devious:

5. my girlfriend sometimes gets annoyingly horny but if\'ll she\'ll give brain who cares?!

6. Hahaha nice first post lol!!!

7. i kinda know what hes trying to say cuz i have been really fucked up and just not wanted to move at all....but my solution was she was ontop and i literately fell asleep on her more than once lol.

but if your more interested in harry potter than your girls hairy pussy.....it may be time to get out more :p.

8. Dude if i was a girl and you were my boyfriend, and you would prefer to think out Harry Potter weed fantasies rather than bone me... Let\'s just say I would be DEEPLY concerned.

EDIT: On second thought, I may have a solution... pretend your girlfriend is hermione.

9. This man speaks the truth.

10. ur first post made u sound gay. u like write about harry potter and ur gf is just sttign there wanting to fuck any normal straight guy wants to fuck

11. Yeah dude she is pretty fine now..

Just her her sit on your lap and ride you, while you watch hp. You get sex and you can still watch harry potter at the same time. :)

12. Lets see some sweet fanfics.

13. This is NOT a bad thing...

I wouldn\'t complain! I\'d show all my homies my back and be like, \"Yeah, man...shes a freak I tell ya!\"

14. are you serious?
    are you seriously serious?
    you would rather write a story that has no benefit to your life, than fuck your girl when she is extremely horny. i own and run my own company and their has been plenty of times where i should be finishing some paperwork or getting a report done and my girl has came out to my shop stopped me from what i was doing and got down and dirty. she gets hers i get mine where both happy. bro lick her clit right for 5 min and she will have had multiple orgasms, she will be happy and you can go back to writing you gay lil Harry pothead stories.

15. Hey dude, send her my way

I know how to take care of buisness

that\'s the dumbest problem ever

16. Wow either this guy is gay or has never smoked weed before. I think we all know how weed makes us act sexually.:ey:

What does being pale have to do with smoking weed?

17. What means more to you? Your girlfriend or your Harry Potter book?

18. If I could call it now I\'d say: books > one crazy ex.

But thats hindsight 20/20.

I\'d rather read than deal with her bullshit. Dark Tower ftw.

19. Im flabbergasted to find out that there is such a thing as \"too horny\"...Daddy never mentioned that.

Son, get yourself some Yohimbe extract and bang smoke outta her lil ass. Fuck her like your the 3rd guy from the left on the evolution chart...straight CroMag style.
    She\'ll relax or want you to do it like that 6-7 times a day. Either way you win.

And do me a favor.........call her Hermione in the midst of passion......and hold on tight.

Post back with an update...plz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.