My girlfriend cheated on me with her old boss.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by camondrums, Mar 6, 2013.

1. #1 camondrums, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    hey GC. I got some shitty news today. Real shitty news. My girlfriend of almost 8 months cheated on me in December. This girl is one I would spend the rest of my life with. She is down to Earth, loves bud, educated, funny. Everything I could possibly want she IS.

She says that her old boss(who I have known for a year or so now) cornered her on multiple occasions. she says that he forced himself on her.

On the other hand I have my friend saying that she had feelings for him.

I want to stay with her. Is this wise.

Thanks for listening

2. Never stay with someone who cheated on you. Period.

3. Move the fuck on now.

Shes gonna spew whatever bullshit you wanna hear.

4. Bummer man. If her and him work together after I would date her. If she seems honest to you and if you think she's with it I'd go for it.

5. Is it rude to ask for pics of the girl?

haha

6. Unless boss is a girl

Threesome, then move on

7. Who do you trust more? Your friends who you've probably known for more than 8 months? Or your ex lady who used a common excuse..."he forced himself on me" That's rape! Why didn't she report it? Cause it's BS.

8. Dump that bitch OP

9. dump her like a hot bag of shit

10. There's a serious difference between cheating and being raped.

Her saying he "forced himself on her" is really fucking vague. If he forced himself on her in such a way that he forced her to have sex with him against her consent, then she was raped and he's a rapist and she should press charges.

If that were the case, I imagine she'd say so. And would probably be a lot more traumatized by it.

If that was not the case, then she straight up cheated on you. You guys have only been together 8 months and she has already cheated on you. Do you really think you'll ever be able to trust her again? You can't have a relationship without trust, and it doesn't sound like she deserves yours.

11. fluffy kush hit the nail on the head. She's using that line as an excuse. First reply to this thread was spot on too. Never stay with a cheater. She'll do it again. Teach her a valuable lesson. Maybe the next guy won't be so unfortunate. In the meantime, she doesn't deserve you, and you deserve much better. So dump her stupid ass and find the girl that you deserve and are meant to be with.

12. 8 months is still wet paint on the wall. You don't really get to fully know a person in months, it takes years, a lifetime really. I say you give her the boot.

13. ^

Takes a LONG time to know someone properly.

14. The trust is broken. Leave

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-rSg2edUJk]slick rick - treat her like a prostitute - YouTube[/ame]

16. Persue charges and if she confesses to bullshitting dump her on the spot.

17. Trust your instincts OP, there's alot of fish in the sea you will find the love of your life someday. Toke on, move on, live on. Good luck

18. The greatest thing in a relationship that can be lost is trust.

19. I would have a hard time staying with a woman after knowing that she allowed me to churn another fellow's baby batter.

20. Why be with a cheater?

One reason: desperation