My girlfriend catches a very (bad)..high..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Throw5withAlex, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Okay every my names Alex 20 years old just moved from Florida to Staten island newyork my girlfriend of 8months smoked with me like a couple of months ago actually lemme start from the beginning.

Okay first off she's like one of those I have to smoke for my anxiety type of smokers. And we blew it Down on a daily basis for the first couple of months then one night we purchased a fat dub A-B-C the whole blunt. Me her and a guy friend, 10mins pass by she get the ghost face,20 mins later were in the car she starts bugging out "Alex I can't drive but we have to go!" So we leave to drive around for about 1hour and 30mins and the whole time were driving she's crying year running down her face.screaming that she doesn't like this feeling and that she wants it to stop so I told her to calm down and she's yelling and dodging traffic and being high as a kite screaming and yelling at me. By this time I'm shutting my pants thinking of a solution to save my life b4 I die in a horrific car accident. Suddenly she stops and I explained to her that..certain types of weed make you feel a different way etc..
    And she starts calming down her face mild slight white lips and pupils returning to normal size. But.she is convinced that she just did crack and over in a blunt. And I kept repeating "your fine Its just the sour power" lmao. I love my girlfriend but she overreacts over everything. so anyway long story short she makes me call my dealer and she asked him "are you sure there's nothing in here at all that would do this to me" my dealer responds with "no no no. You just got Really really really..baked" and I busted out laughing. All of a sudden she starts breathing heavy rapidly more to say. And just passes out with the car in neutral parked in front of her house. And I'm just like wtf at this point I keep repeating her name and she dissent respond she's breathing it slowed down but she's just knocked the fuck out. I pushed her out of the car put her in the back she woke up 10mins later saying she wants to go home by this time the great weed we smoked was a waste since I had a horrible time but it didn't matter I just wanted to make sure she was safe..I take her inside and she said she still feels the effect in her words."I still feel like I'm fucking handicapped." She goes to sleep I go home the next morning she said she still feels high I told her you might still be slot of times its just that tiredness feeling from the next morning but she insisted it was from the weed and she stopped smoking every since then and now I get that hypocrite shit everytime I smoke.

Thanks everyone for reading this.thread :)
    Oh and if anyone had the same problem pleasee Gimme some info on how I can get her to enjoy.my other girlfriend Mary...

2. Lol yeah she was just baked outta her mind.

3. Yeah lol I feel bad sometimes cause I couldn't control my laughing. But I guess its true some people should smoke and some honestly shouldn't.

4. The biggest thing is you have to make sure she feels safe wherever you guys choose to smoke at. Also make sure you guys have nothing to do for a couple hours. Also make sure you try the shit your going to have her smoke before hand to ease her mind about it being laced.

Either way its not fair for her to judge you based on her one bad experience with marijuana.

5. Yeah I thought of a similar solution like that I might try it see if I can get her to enjoy it again thanks man. I"ll try it

6. WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING:confused:

7. Quick question: why is (bad) in parentheses?

Shame that happened, man. Hopefully she's open to trying it again, just make sure she doesn't smoke too much. Because there is nothing better than a threesome with your girl and Mary Jane.

8. well honestly I only thought of good highs lol. That's why I did that. Didn't know bad highs were that common. And yeah it would be awesome but I'm not going to pressure her about it no body should be forced to smoke with Mary. Thanks bro hopefully she opens up to it. If not,i completely understand.

9. Sounds like she just had a panic attack and the smoking made it worst? Does he ever have panic attacks?

10. Good question..she had a panic attack once from her grandfather.dying..but other then that no. Maybe the high acted out into a traumatizing past?

11. Sorry if the.spelling is shot. My Android is whack..

12. Bitches be crazy. Seriously, how sheltered is this girl?

13. lmao. She's just easily scared bro. most girls are. Weed does crazy shit.to people that don't smoke daily.

14. [quote name='"Throw5withAlex"']

lmao. She's just easily scared bro. most girls are. Weed does crazy shit.to people that don't smoke daily.[/quote]

I wouldnt say crazy, but can be overwhelming and cause people to really panic and/or feel flustered.

15. What if that happened to the person that was testing marijuana To decide if it was a legal or not

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

16. i tend to just slap a hoe

17. That was a lot to read man

18. weed is not for pussies

19. Reminds me of the first time i smoked my girl out. We had gotten opium laced weed without knowing it. Least to say she was crying yelling about how she was falling into her phone :laughing: ahh i felt so bad.

20. No, mine is weird she likes it but does not want to do it daily and does not like it when i do it. However, she keeps that to herself and I do not do it around or with her too often at all and keep it out of sight as much as is reasonable since I know that.