Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my girlfriend broke up with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flared, Sep 5, 2011.

1. someone spark one up for me? lonely stoner over here

2. Spark one up for yourself dude, sounds like you need it more than we do.

3. that was lame

4. says the guy who was just dumped

5. im not gonna lie that was hilarious

6. not only were you dumped, but you decided to make a post about it on the internet lol

How can you call anyone else lame?

7. #8 architoker, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    op, sorry to hear about it. about to rip a kief bowl - i'll toast to ya.

everyone else, back off. show some respect.

more lame than someone else over the internet giving him shit for his breakup?

8. At least she didn't have you put in a mental hospital like my ex did. Called my mom up like "I think Mark's gonna kill himself and he's always on drugs." Worst couple weeks of my life.

9. im gonna smoke this bowl to dumpsville hopefully more people move over there too lonely down there

10. ...and onto the next bitch...

11. That sucks dude. I'm sorry to hear that.

12. #13 S0UR, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not only are you being a dick, but you're calling someone else lame after posting that picture? What kind of a person would try to make someones problems any worse. You're a fucking cock dude.

13. i made a post on grasscity because it's a forum i frequently visit with the majority of its users friendly, unlike yourself. grasscity is about respect, kindness and appreciation. all of those factors you fail to deliver. i never called you lame, but i called out the fact that your picture was completely idiotic. why don't you have a little sympathy for somebody?

14. Hey buddy, my girlfriend of almost 4 years just broke up with me too, so I feel your pain. Packing up the slut buster for you and taking a few fat rips of this oil. :)

15. shitty man. but it happens.

16. #17 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    Dude you will someday realize how great being single is while it lasts. So enjoy the time you have but when you find the one that loves you cuz you make them happy n you love them cuz they make you happy it's awesome.

Also what do you think was wrong with your relationship, n how long did it last?

17. I think you should take advantage of your recent misfortune by selling this.
    [​IMG]

18. Break-ups suck.
    I was about to go to bed, but i think i'll load one more bowl for ya. Hope you feel better bro

19. More fish in the sea. Srsly who cares. Smoke some pot