My girlfriend and her sister

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Waterfall_Baker, May 2, 2010.

1. Ok so Im really lost. Me and my girlfriend went through some tough times and now her sister i think is coming onto me. I just broke up with my gf and now her sister is coming onto me. my ex does not smoke but her sister does. im just curious if anyone has any ideas as what they would do next? Go after the sister? Back off and be done?
    Thanks
    And no bs comments please

2. Should go in Sex, Love and Relationships.

But, are you still interested in your ex? Did she break up with you?
    I doubt you should pursue a relationship with her sister, but if you're up for some sex, there should be nothing stopping you.
    :smoke:

3. yea im down for somee sex. but me and my gf broke up with each other. so we r still really good friends. so idk what to do now. ive had some fealings for her sister

4. Well that shit will not fly with your ex-girlfriend, so you choose between losing your friendship and going after her sister, or keeping your friendship and staying away from her sister.

5. i no. its a hard decision

6. talk to the ex and see what she actually thinks of the whole thing? do they live together? the ex and her sis that is?

7. I'm not so sure about this.
    There is no way you can ask that question. Don't do it, you know the answer already.

8. ya i agree with chronic here

9. yeah don't do that. wont work well lmaoooo. depends if they live together and you are willing to loose your friendship with ur ex.

10. ya they live together so itd be hard to get away with it

11. makes a big difference.....i would still talk to the ex myself....sometimes im a little to honest, with the people i consider my friends, for their comfort.

but fuck it i dont ever have to feel like im hiding anything

12. Your options:

Sex with the sister, never contact them again. Maybe with the sister for the occasional hook up. You will not be able to maintain a relationship.

or

Leave the whole situation as it is, and keep your friendship. Tell the sister to back off.

Just have to weigh up what you want more. Good luck.

13. Damn, shit's dicey. Let's take this one step further. The better question is which of these two lovely ladies happens to be more attractive than the other?

14. lol i knew that was coming. im not down with incest though :eek:

OP, i would do what chronic said and just weigh out your options and see what you want

15. what im thinking is if you had a good looking brother or something and he started coming on to your ex chances are your ex might take that chance..if you can seriously see you and her sister making it work why should your ex get in the way of your hapiness

16. Stop thinking with your dick... that guy will get you in so much trouble. DONT LISTEN!

17. if my boyfriend went for my sister he would no longer have a ballsack.i would cut them off with a rusty razor blade.

but, its your choice

18. If I had a sister and she started dating or fucking around with my ex that I just ended a relationship with I would be really hurt by that and would physically hurt her more :)

19. haha.......... ahhh a women's point of view, well there ya go OP

its a no go:p:p