My girl scares me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slideman, May 22, 2010.

1. #41 Jamtastic, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    You guys are oftly cold, this girl needs help.

If I knew her I'd help her out. Lets have some maturity about this conversation. We need more mature members here.

2. First quote is the best advice in the thread, unless you're willing, and FULLY perpared to be the DAD:rolleyes:

3. She's a child. It's her parents job to get her help, not the OP who is clearly not grown up yet either.

4. A freakin' Men ^^^^^^^^

5. Get out now

6. When I was reading the OP, I had flashbacks to this diaster of a segment on Maury.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc]YouTube - Maury Show - 15 Year Old has had sex OVER 300 Times!![/ame]

But more on-topic, what the hell man? Who, at the age of 16, would want to get pregnant? Something strange is going on here. What the hell is going on with the youth these days?
    "Hey, I'm 16, I have yet to finish my junior year of high school, I am not employed, nor is my boyfriend, and I still live with my parents, but, you know what sounds like a great idea? Bringing a new life into this world which I will have to feed, clothe, shelter and take care of for the next few years until the time comes when it can fend for itself!"

I blame the MTVs.

7. Do you have a secure job? Do you have a home? Do you have a car? Any money in the bank? Is she going to graduate high school? If you can't answer yes to everything then you have no business getting married and you're absolutely not prepared to have a kid IMO. Those are serious commitments, probably the most important decisions you'll ever make.

8. OP already said in another post that he doesn't want a job. He wants to just play guitar.

9. flee dude flee

10. I see that now. Let's see, marry an under age girl, have a kid, play guitar. Sounds like he's good to go.

EDIT - I have to pay better attention. I also missed where he decided to dump her heh :)

11. Haha agreed. That was the highlight of the post.

12. No, please do not bring another child onto this earth. Way to early for that, end it before marriage..

13. Well. I just found out. That apparently this whole fiasco has been a joke on me. Haha. Very fun thing to do to someone.

14. To be honest, I didn't even know you were the OP; I had to go back & check.

15. Wait, so you got punk'd by your girlfriend, who was only pretending that she wanted you to get her pregnant?

The hell? These are the pranks kids pull on one another nowadays?

Punk her back. Tell her you have herpes or maybe that you struck and killed a pedestrian with your car or something like that. That'll show her.

16. My input is this, you don't need to worry about looking after a child, since it seems as if you're already engaged to one.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd put money on this relationship ending up like the Hindenburg. Oh, the humanity!

18. Buy her a piglet and see how well she takes care of it.

19. just tell stright up.
    stop it with the crazy baby shit. (not like that of course)
    and if you do,
    tell her you want kids, but you have no obligation to have them now.
    you both have lives to live.
    AND!!
    babies are mad expensive...