My girl scares me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slideman, May 22, 2010.

1. You guys are all way to right. Shes talking about me getting a job and buying a house and crap. I have no desire to do that at all. My guitar is my life. So. I will drop this girl like a bad habit.

2. Edit: I just saw your above post, how long have you been with her? If you are going to drop her like a bad habbit then you must not have cared about her that much, otherwise you would be a good friend, and help her, because she clearly needs help.

A few things.

First off, depending on what state you are living in it may be statutory rape to have sex with her. Regardless of if it is consentual, the DA can press charges against you, and she doesn't have the power to drop them. I've technically been statorally raped by the same girl (due to the way the law works).

As far as maturity, she's probably, very immature, and if she's that serious to have a kid, then you need to discuss with her how she plans on raising a child, supporting it, where are you going to live? Does she have any idea how difficult it is to raise a child. That is only the first part, the second part is why does she want to have this child so badly? It seems like she may have some sort of problems, and may need to seek some counselling.

It's not so bad that you just turned 18 and she is about to turn 17, the girl I'm with I have been dating on and off since I was twelve, we go through the best and the worst of times.

But if you truly care about this girl, and you yourself don't have any problems, then it would be wrong to just ditch her and run like everyone else is saying. I don't know your exact situation, but if you really cared wouldn't it be better to try to help her and address the issues, then just leave her, knowing she has issues, where she may mess up her life because you didn't care enough to help her? If you are engaged to her, regardless of if you want to continue to be with her or not, you should atleast care enough as a friend. Get this girl the help she needs, if she needs it.

Everyone here thinks there is something wrong with this situation, as do I, but all they have said is just cut and run. Help this girl out, because you could prevent a child growing up with a shitty life, and a single mom having her life ruined, and maybe help save a friends "life".

3. You don't see anything wrong with this at all?

Her: wants to get pregnant and it sounds like sooner rather than later. She is 16
    Him: doesn't want to get a job, wants to play his guitar instead.

They are children. They have no business being engaged given what I've read. Not that some kids that age aren't more mature, but these two aren't anywhere near ready for it. If he thinks she might go ahead and get herself knocked up, and she sounds like the type for they do exist, then breaking it off with her is a smart move.

4. "You should just do it like a Band-Aid. One motion! Right off!"

5. shes 16 and she wants a baby...

is she retarded? :D

6. :DRUN ...FOREST...RUN...LOL..:rolleyes:

7. Clearly lol. Maybe she wants to be on the show 16 & pregnant, since you know, that's the cool thing nowadays :rolleyes:

8. lol i was just thinking of that show :eek:

9. lol engaged at 16 sounds funny.

I don't think a 16 year old can even have a serious relationship.

10. #30 BobbyBlaze, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010

Engaged
    at 16?
    I mean I understand if your dating, but fucking engaged!?
    Damn wtf..

but anyways..
    Just buy here a puppy :confused_2:

11. Duuuuude, your life is gonna suck lol.

12. wow fuck all this advice, you seem like you're living a good life

make it a game, obviously, she wants to steal your cum and make kids

that means, shes your enemy, and that transfers over into sexual play

watch those few moments where her hands are when you're cumming

13. lol dude, 16 year olds have no idea what they want.

14. LOL Royk :hello::hello::hello:

15. I do see things wrong with it, only instead of saying "dump the bitch and run" like the majority of posts, I thought I would give some more insightful advice.

If they were together for a long time, or friends for a long time, then all sexual relationship aside, he should try to get her some help. That's what I would do. Seeing a therapist may be a good idea for her, because a girl who despertly wants to get married/have a kid, may have some psychological disease, or maybe she had problems when she was a young child (raped for example, or abused, and it makes her feel the way she does).

Did you ever hear the commercial with two girls seeing a movie, and one says she has a disease, like bipolar? And it repeats a few times with the other girl saying different things "We can see the other movie instead", "A new pair of earings will make you feel better" Then it says that what people really need who are struggling with a mental disease is someone to be there for them.

If you were with someone for a long time, even if the relationship was over (this one almost certainly should end), wouldn't you still help the person out? You must have feelings for them, even friendship.

I just don't think he should ditch her and run. A girl like that will end up messing up her life more, this guy has the chance to be a good friend, to do something that other people in her life are probably too scared to do.

I was once at a party where someone was stabbed, and everyone just stood around and stared, meanwhile I not only called 911 but myself and ONE girl, tired a tournequet and but pressure on bleeding, covered in blood, while people just stood there, letting this person die. The people saying ditch and run are like that.

If the OP doesn't want to be with her, have a kid with her, whatever, but I think she has some problems and needs some help, you are in a position to help her.

She's a person too, I just don't understand how you can know someone has problems and not help them, it's cold, and just plain wrong. Get the girl some help, do the right thing. Doesn't matter if you stay with her or not.e

16. Maybe she's already pregnant and she's saying that stuff to see what your reaction will be like when she tells you. Aren't you glad I put that thought in your head? You're welcome. ;)

I know you're only 18 but it's time to be a man and do the right thing here... which is faking your own death and moving to another state. :D

17. Drop her and run like hell. If some 16 year old told me she wanted my babies, she would be out of my life faster than a box of cookies at Fat Camp.

edit**

HAHAHAHA!!!!

18. oh wait i forgot to tell the op isnt it illegal to be fucking a 16 year old when you are considered an adult?

cause she can sue you for rape or some shit since she is considered a minor

and can be used against u if u dont want the baby.

either way ur probably fucked lol.

19. girl sounds crazy. get out of that relationship now.

engaged at 18....when she's 16? ha. ha. damn man. get out of that shit.

20. Hey the same thing happen to me when I was 16. Except we weren't engaged.

lulz