Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girl friend is a bitch when she's high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, May 3, 2012.

1. I have created a monster. We met December and she smoked with me for her first time. Now we date. And she loves smoking. Problem is, when that girl is high. She is queen bitch. Totally a high killer as any negativity thrown at me during a high completely reverses the whole effect. Any one else have this issue or one similar? Like, she's so sweet when she's sober so I don't see where it's coming from. Maybe I don't know her as well as I think I do...?

2. Like, what does she do?

3. Tell her that, maybe she will try and correct it

4. When her vagina grows teeth, you know you have created a monster...

Edit: it only happens when she's high though

5. Tell her that

6. my girl acts like a five year old sober so you can imagine her being high. it's annoying.

7. Why would you want to be with someone that acts like a 5 year old?:bolt:

8. Dude, the best thing would be to tell her shes kinda mean (in a nice way) when shes high and its affecting your attitude as well as your high.

9. "The herb reveals you to yourself"... ask her zodiac sign. believe it or not, it has alot to do with who you are as a person

10. Those signs are meant to be subjective so that everyone sees something in common with their sign and their life They don't actually mean anything hahaha this guy

11. that sucks.

12. Indeed, I find people become "their true selves" when smoking.

13. Sounds like some nice seshing before some bdsm

14. she's suppressing her true self when she's sober, and the high actualy does reveal her true nature (bitch).

15. Kinky as man

16. Give her a green tea joint and lets experiment.

Lol I'm serious.

17. Make a video of her being a bitch when high then, when she is straight, confront her about it and show her the video. Her response will determine if you stay with her or end it.

18. I gotta say I don't agree with either of those statements, you're gonna have to do better than believe it or not, cause I'm choosing uhh not, not that that's something you can choose to believe in hahah.

And the herb makes you high, I don't think when I'm really high and I have a thought that that is somehow teaching myself about me, no I just think I'm high :smoke:

19. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.