My ghetto piece bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Doobie Ashtray, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Yo.

I've recently been called to desperate measures and have needed to assemble a ghetto piece as I've found no other ways of smoking my herb at this current moment in time. I'm in an area totally new to me for a few weeks and needed to quickly configure something to get the job done. I now have a problem.

Basically, I've found a socket which I believe can be a pretty effective bowl although I'm not sure if herb will fall through the hole. Take a look at the image below and let me know if you personally think the hole is too big and then please inform me of a way to resolve the problem. I'm considering tin foil with a few holes to allow the smoke through, but I'm not sure and it might be fiddly.

(I apologize for the crappy image. The whole is the grey ring in the centre. 5p coin next to the bowl for size reference.)

[​IMG]

2. when making a ghetto piece always make a ghetto bong..

atleast the plastic smoke will filter through water

3. Dude... if you need a quick peice, roll a bit of foil around a pen, pull it off, and bend it.

Or get a can.

Or for a more permanent peice, get a highlighter or sharpie, pull the innards out, pull the tip out (just grab and pull...), cut a hole in the top just a little bigger than your socket, put the socket in, and use your lighter to melt the plastic around it to the socket. Then line he inside of the socket with some foil, poke a few holes, and smoke.

4. I can't honestly make it out but congrats I guess

5. Don't use a can or foil like what the other dude said. Either 1. Go buy some papers at 711 or 2. You seem like you might be underage, so use an apple

6. An apple and paperclips make the best bowl for aure

7. How old are you? If you're of legal tobacco smoking age in your state why don't you buy a bowl at a gas station lol Thats where I got mine.. mine was 15 bucks.. but they had ones for like $5. Or if you aren't old enough get a friend to buy one