my ghetto outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by comeoriginal740, Sep 10, 2008.

1. So a few months ago i decided to grow.I had no money but i still had old soil and ferts.Old foxfarm from my bros last grow was what i had, so i stuffed it into two pots,germed some seeds and planted them. I figured im gunna get at least half males so i put two seeds in the smaller pot and four in the bigger, and here i am a few months later.

So here is the begginning of my grow(cheap ghetto LST attempt.)

Four in the big pot
    [​IMG]

Two in the smaller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was a few weeks into it at this point.
    Well my dog jacked up one of them, so i thought itd be a good idea (wasnt really)to just cut off what the dog had already chewed off and let it grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now its been a few weeks since i last took pictures, since then i chopped two out of the bigger pot and one out of the smaller.Had the three ladies left :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These pics are from today and tonight the one thats alone has nitrogen toxicity(flushed today). alright well criticise away and giveme some tips, let me know how it looks.

I like the night photos better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The day photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Glad to see lst worked for you! Ill have to try that next year

3. lol you have two plants in that one pot very close...i have experience from growing tomatoes too close together one will die or both...otherwise they look really good:hello:

4. Thanks dude i always liked seeing other people doing LST so i figured id do it myself.

Haha yea people have told me that before but for some reason they are growing fine which makes me happy.:)

Thank ya both for checkin out my Ghetto ass grow.

5. very nice lil ghetto grow...

they look great even thought they share a pot.

keep up the good work, man...

6. haha thanks for stoppin by dude, damn im so psyched aout harvesting soonish.

7. Nice and simple - cool!

(some peeps can make such a drama from growing BS instead of 'just doing it' - like you have)

8. hahaha im lovin this "ghetto grow"

ill be interested to see what actually happens...

9. Haha yea i know what you mean leapfrog people make a big deal out of it; its not too hard and you've got to start somewhere.

Haha,as ghetto as it gets, stay tuned fatcat ill be keepin it updated.

10. Yeh i agree with leapfrog too, my plants ive literally germed and looked after them till they were big enough to put in the ground, then ive checked them every now and again, added a few nutes here and there but theyre growing great!

a few of them so big they look like they could produce around 2 Oz depending on their genetics and shit obviously but theyre my babies and theyre doing great by themselves in the big wide world haha

anyway, ill keep popping in to see how your going :)

11. Some new pics of meh ladies!.

Ive flushed and flushed but she still has a lil nitrogen toxicity.

[​IMG]

The ones sharing a pot just cant seem to get enough nutes, ive been feeding them every watering.

[​IMG]

a nice macro shot for ya.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think i have mould or something, just this leaf tho, i ripped it off after the picture

[​IMG]

12. looking nice im plannin on doing a big grow with all the seeds i collect this winter. hopin to have 20 plants or so!

13. Right on man,thanks for stopping in.Good luck with your grow, just remember to prepare unlike i did:D

14. Regarding the "mold" to me it looks more like a diarrhea bird dropping...

15. LOL dude hahaha man that shit made me laugh, i hope its diarea hahaha. Powdery mildew?

16. nah im gonna go with leapfrog on this one actually. LOL

but seriously, probably seagull/pidgeon shite

17. First regarding your bird ppoh leaf, it may be spidermites and id just recommend keepin yer eye out for em.
    also with your nitrogen toxisity try supplementing your water with sugar for plant within 3 weeks of harvest.
    1. Its a natural fungiside
    2. It helps your plant process and obsorb nitrogen a lil better

Loving your grow, people dont know that anyone can grow the dank, just in there own dank way haha

Best of toki from yer buddy Poki :smoke:

18. haha damn, well better shit than mold. thanks for the advice poki ill do the sugar watering, and your right its gonna be getto dank.:smoke:

19. turns out it was powdery mildew and a few more leaves got infected and a bud site, chopped em off and sprayed a few leaves with bakin soda water mixture.now i got spider mites and i sprayed the whole plant with cold water to try to kill them but im worried about that bringing back the powdery mildew. ill have pics up soon, two of the ladies are budding nicely the other slooooowly.