My GFs or ex's mom made her break up with me

Discussion in 'General' started by Doggmann420, May 31, 2006.

1. they worst thing that could happen is for her mom to kick her out, in which case her mom would then have zero jurisdiction over her and you can have her all to yourself.

would she be able to move in with you?

2. Yea she is welcome here when ever she wants no rent to pay or anything and the worst thing she can do is listen which I have a feeling she is going to because she looks at her moms and her grandma's (Her moms mom) relationship which is nonexistant they hate eachother and havent talked in years shes never even met her grandma another problem of hers is shes low on money goin to school maintaining her car and just other random shit and I right now cant help her out as much as her mom so shes using that against us she knows heidi is in a lose lose sintuation and why ever put someone you "love" through that when you dont need to? Shes an A+ student and other than weed neither of us have ever gotten in trouble

3. yeah what the fuck is that. "I wont love you if you don't do what I say". what kind of a parent is that dude. yeah I'd go with whatever your girl wants to do.

4. all my friends and family cant believe it they say I just need to wait and she'll realize and rethink the sintuation but just the thought of not being able to see or talk to her or even check up and see how shits going for her if we do end up splitting for good over this BS is killing me

5. lol... ^^ reviving this thread for that comment?

wtf man. :confused:

6. woahhhh didnt even notice...i wasnt even looking through old threads wtf....:s

7. Look i don't know the situation, there are two sides two every story, you could be some asshole or maybe they have some other justification, i dont know.
    As a father though, i must say Ive laid down rules to my over 18 daughters, if they still live in my house and i think a guy one of them is dating is an asshole i break it up, plain and simple.
    If they dont want my interference then they can leave, get a job and pay their own way.
    Bottom line, if she wants to live at home and mommy foot the bill, then she needs to follow the rules laid down.

8. It is what it is. Some people just suck, end of story. Nothing you can do but sit back and think about how inferior they are. Laugh at their expense, then curse them for being mothafuckers. Any girl that would leave you cause theyre mom said so probably isnt worth being with anyways. Honeslty I cant say cause I dont kno the girl but no girl I know would do that if they really liked you.