My gf smokes for the first time tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by DoodItsSeb, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I figured this would be neat to share with you all, my girl has never smoked anything before, and has always been against the magical herb. I'm so excited for this moment. I have three joints rolled, which I know is overkill, but I am just so pumped. Also, I haven't smoked in 7 months and tonight will break that sober era for me as well. So blades, tell us about a moment you got to pop someone's marijuana cherry or even your first experience.

2. That's awesome man, I've poped quite a few Stoner cherries as well. Just don't be upset if she claims to not feel anything, and have some kind of activity planned also. Don't just sit there and smoke. Make sure she has a good carefree time! And have fun!

3. Aww yeeeaas!!Im so fuckin pumped for you guys!!GET HER STONED!!!!!

4. Tell me how it goes!

5. Don't smoke her too much. People always get weird when they get ripped their first toke.

6. I'm happy for you guys.

Enjoy your jedi training.

7. Yeah 3 joints between a total noob nd someone whos breaking a t-break sounds like total overkill. If I were u id tell her to not be scared to tell you when she's high enough (which might be hard for her to tell) cus if she's not to open on smoking weed nd her first experience is bad what makes you think you'll be smoking with her again.

8. I bet she will freak out. that's what I did the first time lol

9. That's adorable! Definitely have a follow up post.

I popped one guy's marijuana cherry once senior year. It was nice, despite the fact he was a total paranoid spaz-a-tron. Still nice though. We watched Archer together. :)

And now he's smoking as much shit as he wants. Smoking me out on the occasion, and was able to buy himself a nice bong. They grow up so fast...

10. Damn. I remember when I got my cherry popped. I was freaking out bad, had like 7 missed calls from my mom. Baaadtrip man.

11. Hopes he doesn't become annoying.

Good luck

12. me and my friends chelsea tied her little sister to a chair and stabbed her repeatedly untill she hit the bowl.

she never hit the bowl.

chelsea no longer has a sister.

the end.

13. na but for real ive corrupted a few kids back in highschool haha,

the one kid i corrupted had never smoked weed before, but by the time i was done with him he was stealing and pawning shit for weed... lol fuckin feind, hey, wasnt my idea. kid just wanted to get me high hahah

14. If it's good smoke, just let her hit it one time. Ease her into it.

15. I was the one who popped ma boyfriends cherry, and he's four years older than me, now he's my little mean, green, smoking machine!! So proud :):):)

16. 1 joint should be more than enough for the both of you. last thing you want is for here to green out bro.

17. Inb4 she gets blasted with other guys and she's so high she doesn't know what she's doing

18. I convinced my girlfriend to smoke for the first time yesterday. She actually hit the bong like a champ, she probably smoked .2. About 30 minutes later, she won't stop laughing. Laughing at everything. Then she took a 4 hour nap, then woke up and said she felt funny and she'd never try it again.

19. First time my girl smoked was last spring break. She got high as fuuUUUCCKKK

20. Dude, how did you know? She claimed to not feel anything. But I'm pretty sure she inhaled correctly at least a couple times cause of her coughing. I had a good time, all it took was half the J for me to get lit. When I look back, my first experience was different too. Any known reason for that? Oh well I'll keep you all updated on how round 2 goes lol.