my gf is now on the rag...

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i should be mad since it means no sex....

but im happy since it\'s my bj week

HOORAY BJ WEEK!

2. internet

Hooray for Blow Job Week!

3. That sucks. Yea you should get ur fare share of head this week.

4. my heart bleeds 4 u mate :rolleyes:

5. dude, blowjob week rules...but what\'s wrong with fucking your girl on the rag? scared of a little blood? don\'t be a pussy! chicks get mad horny on their period dude...

6. whoa... No Thanks dude. I dont want my redwings. lol I\'d rather fly right and catch a BJ.

7. word, bj week rules :D

8. Wtf, some blood isn\'t gonna stop me from enjoying the wonderful place known as vagina. I\'m too horny too only stick to bj\'s.

9. What the fuck kinda thread is this?

You new to sex buddy? Had to go tell everybody?

10. Kinda thinking that too and never heard of a girl on a rag guessing thats her period. Whatever poster probably stoned and so is everyone else so its all good :smoke:

11. Agreed. Come on now. :rolleyes:

12. all I gotta say is that if you can only get a BJ from your girl when shes on the rag....i feel bad for you.

EDIT: next time your gettin some knowledge put your hand on her head, then shove her head all the way down and scream BIG BUCKS NO WHAMMIES!!!....its priceless. (compliments of d.cook)

13. What the fuck is wrong with people. And the person who posted this i do not mean you.

14. lol i dunno why some people dont see the point in posting this , ive seen more pointless-topics become popular.

15. Yeah. The maturity has went from here ------

to here --------

16. dude you guys are both forgetting something...when a girl is on her period you can cum inside of her...totally makes up for a little blood on your cock!

17. condoms fix the problem and i will agree with mr. vagina vampire on that.

all my girls i fucked with when they were having some unwanted guests always said that the next day feels a lot more relaxed with less cramps. i dont know if my home made lotion is what is so soothing or if i use my needle for the accupuncture just right, but they say its all good.

blood just means she is extra rare tonight.

18. Why did you feel the need to share this with us?

Hey asshole, she doesn\'t have to do shit for you when she has your period, she\'s prolly in enough discomfort and pain as it is without you fucking beggin her for some head. Grow up dude, keep your private matters just that, PRIVATE.

19. Gotta agree with JollyRoger here.

20. Now, you have to admit that had some comical sides to it. I love that show. They get all excited over like...a fox that brings them money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.