My Getting Caught Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ForeverAStoner, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Just got busted recently but i guess it was totally my fault. Marijuana is considered to be a taboo here.(Its Africa  :confused_2: ). Anyway, just cleared my freshman year in law school so am chilled. I smoke weed on the regular but this time i made a rookie mistake  :blink: , i blazed indoors and got so high i dozed off without spraying some air-freshener and not cleaning up.So my old man walks in catches the scent, wakes me up and freaks the fuck out. Luckily, he doesnt find any evidence, luckily i had a good story and confessed to smoking ciggies. But, the next day my mom had told me she knew it was weed and hid this info from my old man. (Love you mom  :wub: ).

Currently, my pops is monitoring my moves, always checking my pockets,smelling my clothes, staring and shit so am extra careful.

Anyway, they freezed my account so am broke as fuck but i got a pound :smoke:  :smoking:

Moral of the story: Don't ever smoke at home

anywho, SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY.

2. Moral of the story, always keep a pound as backup.

3. Well just assuming since you gotta be 18 to be on here I'm wondering how the fuck they froze your account unless you're on some sort of joint bank account 💨 pun intended

4. My bestfriend is 20 and is in a similar boat. Hes Indian and has crazy Indian parents and they check his bank statement etc says hes on their account or something.

5. Yeah, my parents kinda like have claim over my account but who needs money when you got weed lol