Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My getting caught story (What can I do)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ned Flander, Aug 6, 2012.

1. First thing first. I live in NC and am 18. Friend was driving and didn't put his turn signal on and then let the cop search his car and told them there was weed. (fucked up right) anyways I have a grinder so they take that. I end up getting 1 counts of para. My friend got two counts and my other friend got possession. The driver got nothing somehow. Anyways what do you think I can do? I know its probably not worth it to get a lawyer. This is my first offense by the way. Thanks for the help.

2. if its ur first offense theres a chance they might just drop it if they think ur a good guy and not a thug or a criminal or something... if they do charge u with it its just gonna be like a fine or something maybe probation... depends rather they wanna fuck you or not.. they know how people fuck them selves when there on probation because of drug tests and shit like that... all states are different and have there own laws though...

3. #3 STRANGE, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    grammar ;) nah I'm just playin, how the fuck did he not get a charge?

4. Interesting. I thought the driver was automatically assumed responsible for anything in the car and will always get a charge if theres illegal narcotics in the car, guess not.

5. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']

grammar ;) nah I'm just playin, how the fuck did he not get a charge?[/quote]

On my phone brah. Yeah idk how he didn't get one. He is the reason we got pulled over and searched.

6. [quote name='"Sa0sin"']Interesting. I thought the driver was automatically assumed responsible for anything in the car and will always get a charge if theres illegal narcotics in the car, guess not.[/quote]

Yep. Exactly what I thought. Not even a ticket for the turn signals not working? Like what the fuck dude.

7. He snitched. I can smell a rat a mile away. Cop took him away probably during a search and said tell me what you got and you can go free. Usually cops lie when they say that, but this cop was different.

8. That's what I was thinking too honestly. I really hope it isn't true though. But unthought the driver of the car is always held responsible. I mean if I was driving I wouldn't have been pulled over. It's his fault...... Right?

9. Why the fuck would that guy put "grammar" haha but its not worth too much just get your chargers handled. If your record was previously clean than you shouldn't be help up too far

10. #10 GreenCrackYUM, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    No, this is not true whatsoever.

If the passenger(s) admit to the shit being theirs, then they go to jail only. If nobody admits to the shit being theirs, everyone goes to jail. That is just generally.. I'm sure those aren't the only 2 options.

Did you admit that the paraphernalia was yours?

11. because he made a word plural after he said it was singular (1)

anyways, that's some fucked up shit bro. I'd get a lawyer and fight that. It's bullshit.

12. Yeah it I just handed it to him and on the citation in says knowingly posses. I mean I wasnt going to lie or bullshit to him.. I want to look best in court

13. i would say the least that would happen is prison ;)

14. You''l be ok, you will get a fine and probation or just a fine. He should have told the cop to fuck off though haha. The driver probably got away because he was cooperative and got three other kids in trouble.