My "Get Caught" Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by computersmoker, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I started off my day with the mindset I wasn't going to smoke again. Here I am, sitting on my bed with mad munchies. I have been caught before, two months ago to be exact. After passing my first few drug test, I decided I would smoke the night of my drug test, if I could find my hookups. Here is my story of my " Get Caught".
    I woke up around noon, happy that today was the first day of spring. I go threw my normal day, sit around, eat, take a nap, look for a job(haha). A friend of mine comeovers over and I decide to buy some bud incase I couldn't find any later. Well its been two weeks since my last drug test and I was definelty cravin' smoking. The night goes on and I decide to smoke. I didn't want to go to see a movie so I was now by myslef. I decide to get a big bag of goldfish and start walking in circles eating them. I was doing this in the front room and my mom walked in( my ipod was in and i was jammin' out) She takes one look at me and says, " you're high.") And she continues down the hall. Now i need to find a new place, but luckily, I am still super baked. Haha. Someone enlighten me.
    - Computersmoker(idk why, was blazed when i made)

2. wow another thread with more terrible stories of how you were "caught"

3. I disagree, this one was fairly amusing.
    Kind of makes me want to walk in circles, eating goldfish, while listening to my Ipod.

4. lol exactly what i was thinking!

5. so you got caught because you were dancing around in circles eating goldfish
    dude youre fuckin retarded

6. haha +rep

wat

7. yea. she was suppose to be at a concert and i guess i lost track of time.... haha.

8. You smoke Computers? GTFO. :eek:

9. god i wish my parents caught me (even though they dont care). Instead I got caught by the cops and now have about a thousand dollars in fees to pay plus drug tests for the next three months at least.

So in my opinion, youre lucky.

10. tru that i got cought by the cops it was shitty my friend was driving me home cuz i didnt have a car at 4am and he had a frot head light out and a cop pulled us over and he was driving past cerfew so the cop pulls me out and i didnt know my rights like i know them now but i let him serch me and he found 7 grams and a bowl and a bunch of cash on me i went to jail for the night

im off drug court now after being on it a year dont worry about it you will get through it.
    i actually smoked alot but used detox stuff i would highly recomend it