Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My genius plan...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clavin, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Ok so genius plan for passing my future drug tests is as follows. So Im getting off of diversion in early august, and getting out of rehab in a week. Ive been sober for 85 days today and plan to get fucked up when im out of rehab. Im not on random drug tests but Im not sure when my officer will request a test. My plan is to get a few small bottles of my clean pee, some hand warmers and some tape. I will microwave a bottle of the pee to a fairly warm temperature and then tape a hand warmer to the bottle and tape it to my inner thigh, about 30 mins before my test. The guy usually just tests it for temperature and then sends it to the lab. If I get tested it will be anywhere between july 12 and august 3rd. Do you guys think I will be able to pass this way? Any flaws in my plan?

2. may be too hot to have come out of you... Not sure man.

3. idk how long urine last before it becomes different then when it would be fresh. and who knows if youll be able to prepaire that much if a cop comes to your door :0

4. It will probably work
    If i were u i'd do a quick test or something before tho, get a cup of milk and warm it up, leave it for 30 mins, see what the temperates like. if its too hot don't microwave it for so long, and if it's too cold do it a little longer.

5. I wouldn't take the risk... Just wait it out until August and then go crazy

6. Try it yourself.
    Go to a local clinic and say it's a work screening.
    Then see if the results are normal.

Personally, I'd wait it out.
    Think of it as a tolerance break, come back higher than ever.

7. Yeah I would think that theres a good chance that it would be too hot.

I don't think it's worth the risk.

8. It works if you over heat the pee a little bit before the test cause the temp will drop during those 30 minutes....it has to be between 92-98 degrees F. Bring a thermometer with you and test it in the car before you go into the lab.

My honest opinion is that you should wait till after the test...look at it this way: it's a bigger T-break for you, and you'll get that much more fucked up come August.

9. Not that long of a wait, wait it out, otherwise you will only screw yourself more.