My Garden

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Sour Kush, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Hello, blades!:smoke:
    Well, I am quite into growing ( marijuana and vegetables! ) I currently have no marijuana growing ( a few kush seed germinating ATM ) so I was bored and decided to grow my own vegetable garden. It's not much and my first one so please advise helpful tips and whatnot. I would also like to see some of what the City is growing this summer.

I'll start us off..

A side picture of my entire garden ( note: these are very shitty cellphone pictures..., sorry)
    g.jpg

This is one of my 21 tomato plants.

gt2.jpg

This is one of my squash plants
    g2.jpg

Peppers!
    g3.jpg

And a shot of some of the peppers
    g4.jpg

Well, that's it, let see some of those greenthumbs!

2. Nice veggies. Haha, you can never have enough tomato plants. My parents take control of most the vegetable garden but here's one garden project I've been working on (and will continue to work on till all the plants settle in and spread). I'm also growing a few buckets of cilantro and growing a couple jade plants I just seperated this year from the tiny pot I bought them in. Sorry the pics are so huge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. dude what are u waiting for??start growing weed man ;)

4. Hey guys. I'm back. A friend and I decided we would start a vegetable garden this season just to have something to do while we wait for our REAL harvest.

Broke the dirt up today and made a small plot, then I raked the rocks and clay chunks out and added manure, top soil and some Miracle Gro gardening soil and added some perlite.

Planted 25 pepper plants so far and I will be returning on a daily basis to add to the garden and plant more seeds for other vegetables.

The pepper plants are jalapeño & Cayenne.

Here are some pictures.

Attached Files: