My Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by SaltyWarDog, Oct 22, 2013.

1. here's a bag seed that turned out nice except the leaf miners i went to war with

Attached Files:

2. This is the start of AK49 auto. maybe 6 weeks veg. Ran out of room indoors and had to put outside before it gets to dec. 
    first pick is 2 weeks outside for flower
    second pick is 3 1/2 weeks flower more to follow
    I did not transplant to a big enough pot

Attached Files:

3. AK49
    Then my two NYPD (new york power diesel) 
    two of my three clones 

Attached Files:

4. Looks good man, I tied mine down also it deffinently helps I'd say. Very nice!

5. Thanks, ya i can't grow big so I low stress train every plant with lots of topping. heres the other clone pic i forgot 

Attached Files:

6. How far are u into flower?

7. #7 SaltyWarDog, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    the first post I cut that bad boy done a few days later after the post need to update pics
    ak49 is near 8 weeks
    clone near 4 weeks
    NYPD at 4 weeks
    clone at 2 weeks
    NYPD and clone at a week and a half

8. IN order
    AK49- week or so left
    NYPD- 4 weeks left
    NYPD 2 - 6 weeks left
    No name Clone 3 - 2/3 weeks left
    no name Clone 1 - 7 weeks left
    no name Clone 2   - 6 weeks left

Attached Files:

9. #9 SaltyWarDog, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    The no name OG finished, Its airy bud but is sticky and crystals all over. Still very good but i didn't put in the time to trim since this is my first finished plant in 10 years. 

Next pic 3,4 is AK49. Very sticky and even more crystal have to trim again but super excited to smoke in 2 weeks. 

Then the 2 NYPD's are doing good, first one got some mold twice since it rained and i wasn't here to shield her. Overall good grows and I got 3 NYPD clones and one AK49

Clone 3 is almost done and clone 1 and 2 are getting nice. Rain all day today so good growth

Attached Files:

10. Living in apartments Sucks :angry:

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. All you need is one plant and 2x2 space, I have an indoor 2 1/2x8 foot space im setting up

12. The AK49 smoke was awesome,

The NYPD is good 2nd 3rd 4th pic

First and 5th pics are of the clones which I put in the freezer to make bubble hash out of

Attached Files:

13. NYCD looks really good man. The AK49 looks really good too. U gonna run these again?

14. I'm trying out different strains, the AK49 i would the NYPD not so much. I also didn't have a perfect run with either 

White widow, Northern lights and bubbelious are on deck just got done sprouting. 

Just growing different ones then I'll lock in a few. 

15. That's cool man. Are u going organic or bottle feeding?

16. Bottle feeding but I'm gonna run one in Dwc or maybe two of the three right now the other two will be coco coir in a potSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Cool stuff man sorry I didn't comment much on this life gets busy. I dig ur grow though man and I am following it

18. I appreciate the feedback, I'll have a indoor thread going for the DWC and this one will be running in March once we get some warm weather.  

19. I hear that. Put a link to ur indoor journal in here too. Look forward too seeing what u do next year

20. 48hrs of Dwc complete. Thread and pics to comeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum