My g/f was in a car accident yesterday...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mortikai, Oct 23, 2008.

1. ... and she couldn't even call me because my cell phone broke on Monday :(

She was pulling out of school, took a right, and was heading downhill towards a bend in the road a couple football fields away.

She's getting towards the bend, going about 45 (the speed limit), and this girl 2 cars ahead of her slams on her breaks to let another car through traffic. The girl behind her has to slam on her brakes and swerve to the right. My girlfriend was just coming around the bend and didn't have time to react and slammed right into the back of a brand new 2008 Hyundai totalling her car, the Hyundai wasn't too messed up.

Luckily her and her sisters are ok, just some bumps and bruises. Unfortunately she doesn't have insurance though =/

She used to, but about a month ago her Dad decided she needed to start paying for it herself and she just doesn't have the income to do it (she's a senior in high school and still works her ass off). But that's a whole other story that I won't get into. (I'm not a very big fan of her father...)

Anyway, I'm just happy she's ok. If she'd been seriously injured, or worse - killed, I wouldn't have even known about it for like 3 days b/c i seriously have no means of communication up here other than facebook right now.

I would have been straight devastated though.

I would love to smoke a bowl right now to calm my nerves, finding all this out just now got my hyped up, but alas my guy couldn't pull through tonight.

So smoke your next one for my girl.

Peace and love GC

2. shit dude, my next one is for your girl. i hope everything work out bro, peace & love

3. i really hope your girl is ok man. best of luck to you

4. I'd take an accident payment over a concussion any day. This one is for her!

5. bro same exact thing happened to except i got the car down to like ten when i hit her. It was a soft fender bender and this bitch claimed she was seriously injured and the car was totaled. Fucking ridiculous screwed me over for a couple of years.

6. Shitty man...

Appreciate the sympathies guys, she's ok... just doesn't have a car for a while.