My funny stoner moment of the day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MakinTreesGrow, May 1, 2010.

1. This morning I went to my friends house before school because we both have free first periods, and had a big session in his basement, which is like a little dungeon but its cozy and a chill place to smoke, so we smoked a few big bowls and boxed the basement cause it's about the size of a bathroom and boxes easily. It was some dank white widow. What widow isn't dank? But I hadn't smoked in a whole week. I was blaaaazed. The kinda blazed where you can't do anything involving anything but sitting and eating food. So i went back to school for second period and I was sitting in English class having a good time staring at shit. I forgot we were gonna have to do book presentations on a book we read. Of course i hadn't read the book and I get called up first cause the teacher knows me, knows i'm blazed and wants to fuck with me. I'm like OH FUCK ME. I get up to the front of the room say one word and bust out laughing with no reason to be laughing accept to buy me some time to think of something to say. Im sure my eyes were *****ed and cashed and everyone knows me as a pot head so they are all laughing too. I stopped laughing and started telling a story i was making up on the go about some book that all i read was the cover. I was so baked that in the middle of it i forgot what i was talking about and had to ask the class what I was saying...yeah. My teacher, who is a pretty chill guy and knows im a stoner, is just watching me chuckling his ass off the whole time. I get done and he informs me that he also read the book about a month ago and says, "read the book next time you have to tell what it's about." I didn't give a shit cause I was so high but after class got out it was lunch and I ate a whole pound of beef brisket from a really dank local BBQ place. The End.:smoking:

2. lmao, when i was in the fifth grade we used to do "book reports" we would basicly do the same thing read a book and tell the class. but i wold read like the first 2 pages then go play or something then just get in front of the class and lie my azz off lmao. good times
    oh and i also got a new bubbler chikachikayeaheayh :DDD