~My Funny Pot Stories~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ~Kush~, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 mikeymexicano, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010

Really? I disagree. Lets agree to disagree.

I just think that Marijuana is looked in a bad light because young teens are using it in a way which was against it's purpose. When people see young teens failing school, losing motivation etc the herb is looked upon as the bad apple. I have two university degrees and I'm 25, I've been to Jamaica to do volunteer work for 6 months. What have you guys done? Get "blazed" and watch movies? GREAT LIFE!!!!!

Peace and LOVE

2. I have many friiends to toke up with, but I will be expanding my mind while yours rotts away. Message me in 10 years and let me know how fun your life is then. Here is my prediction:

You will be living at home. Unemployed. Getting blazed with the same old friends. End of story.

Good luck!

Peace and Love

3. #23 ~Kush~, Mar 25, 2010
    Do you know how fucking retarted you sound? Because I like to toke up with freinds and have fun...I won't amount to anything in life? Wow. Your a dumbass.......im sorry I don't blaze up and talk about the stock markets and do chemistry equations and shit. Go blaze up and sit in a closet....and think about what you just said

Again, name-calling and disrespect are not welcome here. -JD

4. #24 mikeymexicano, Mar 25, 2010

You're calling me a retard after writing your "funny" stories? Man, someone needs something between their ears. And, by the sounds of it, between your legs too.
    All I ask is that you don't lie to all the grasscity users by claiming your stories are funny. Lying is not good, even a RETARD like you should know that. I'll go to another page and look at some actual funny stories. I truley regret looking at your page. I really do.

Peace and love. And good luck with looking for a job, and when your 45 good luck with looking for a house other than your parents.

BOOYA!!!

Again, name-calling and disrespect are not welcome here. -JD

5. Wether you find something funny completely relys on your opinion. So in your opinion my stories of hanging with freinds and having fun aren't funny..that's ok idc. Cool story bro......go sit in a closet

6. Three spelling mistakes, man maybe you should lay off. Although working at a McDonalds drive through won't require you to know how to spell.
    I bet you're a real loser, and try to act like you're not. But you are and you know it.

So yeah, I'll go sit in my closet with my big salary and travel over to all parts of Africa doing volunteer work, experiencing new cultures while you get blazed for the next 50 years of your life. My closet seems pretty big compared to your whole world.

Get a haircut and get a real job, bitch.

PEACE AND LOVE, regardless of you being an absolute tool.

Jah bless.

7. Great story i liked it keep em commin and mikey is just a hater dont worry bout him.

smoke and be happy thats all that counts.=)

8. #28 mikeymexicano, Mar 25, 2010

You're an idiot too.

More name-calling... -JD

9. worst stories i ever read

10. very true, i think if the herb was legalized, it would have an age restriction around 18 or 21, so in that sense adults could make good decisions, prevent kids from screwing up in school and just having no self control over it.

11. stories werent funny or entertaining at all.. they make you sound like your way to young

12. #32 TJR, Mar 25, 2010
    wow you guys are all retarded man chill out.kushy keep those stories comin brother:smoking:

And look, more name-calling. -JD

13. Name-calling and disrespect are not welcome here, folks.

Many of you need to go read the rules again.

I'm closing this since it's basically just 3 pages of flaming. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.