~my funny pot stories V2~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ~Kush~, Mar 26, 2010.

1. #1 ~Kush~, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    Ok hey this is my thread about my stories. Please only post if you like them....no negatives vibes please. -------------------------------------- ~My Funny Pot Stories~ #1 Ok so here is a story about me and some freinds having a fun time. So its sunday.... me and 4 freinds all play paintball on sunday. So the night before we set up a pick up for a 30 sack at the field. My freind S is covering the fee haha. We get there and play a few games...when the dealer shows up....we got the sack and all 5 of us proceeded to my freinds truck ready to get high. I grinded the bud in his car . The bud was so sticky I wouldn't even work that well with the grinder.....I grinded up the bud (im the only one who knows how to roll) so I roll up a fat ass 2g joint. I was so ashamed becuase it was the worst I've ever rolled. My freinds didn't care....cause it was fat as fuh and we were gonna get high. So we have the fat joint now we need a place........we stand in the parking lot for 5 minutes thinking of a place. My freind S climbs over this hill next to the parking lot.....where there was a little forest. It was so sick we found this little spot where we could all sit. We smoked the j and got lifted.....then we all ran wildly back to the pb field and played some more games..........later on we decided to name the place Ghandi this will be our usual sunday spot -------------------------------------- Ok another story before I go to bed.... So I used to have this really great freind named daniel.....(we are no longer freinds because he said some racial shit about my whole family) sucks we had fun times. So we used to burn everyday after school. One day my parents were outta town and only my grandma was home lol. So I grab my homemade bong and stuff it in my jacket. I walked downstairs and told her daniel was taking me to wal mart(he drives) so we jump in his gti and head over to this big soccer park a block away from my neighborhood. We like to go ther becuase there is a nature boardwalk. So we walk to the end of the boardwalk and sit down. We had about an 8th of mids.......we smoked endless bowl packs for an hour. So we sat there blazed as fuck with about 2 bowl packs left when Daniel shouts "oh shit a cop" he launches my bong somewhere in the everglades and I throw the bud/lighter/razor into my small case and toss it under the board walk. So this guy walks up with a black strap across his chest and dark shades on....with a white polo shirt and black shorts......he looked just like a cop but when he got closer we saw he was just a photographer here to take pictures of the "migrating birds" .......so I stand there and have a whole conversation with him about cameras and photography blowed outta my mind......I tell him some shit about us doing a nature project for school,and he gives us ideas and pointers lol.....then as he left he says good luck with your project. Im like yeah man thanks a lot. So me and daniel were dying with laughter. Then I ask where is the bong bro. This idiot points out to the everglades and says over there yo.....Fuck I had to search for 30 minutes to find the bong in this swampy ass area. Then I grab my case and we dip out, still laughing lol. Good times....its ashame it had to end.

2. #2 ~Kush~, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    Ok this actually happened today. So im in NY visting family. Long story short I make a run to a corner store to get some snacks. I notice a nice glass display case full of mini bongs and some sick spoons for 10.99. So I grab a bowl and so I could use it later on in the week when my cuzz brings some bud from jersey. I walk up to the register and the guy rings up the bowl I pay him 11$. Right before I began to leave he looks around and says"you need something to fill that pipe with?".....so im happy as hell,and I say yeah. I throw him 10$ and he gives me a small brown bag with a nice fat sack inside...maybe about 1.5gs of dank. I was so happy...I thanked him like 5 times then left ...on the walk home I passed a check cashing place and there was a guy outside he looked kinda shady...........as I pass him he asks if I wanna buy some dvds......this made my day even better I bought a bootleg alice in wonderland dvd. So now im gonna smoke my dank in my new bowl and watch alice in wonderland. Thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol "hey.... ummm. you need something to Fill that bowl with"

4. Real funny stories man!!!!!

5. Haha i've never been paintballing sounds like fun though.

Perhaps you can use paragraphs so as not to strain the eyes. :wave:

Toke it up :smoking:

6. Thanks for the positive vibes guys..ill break it into paragraphs. More stories to come