my.... fun..... experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mar1nE., Jul 28, 2010.

1. [FONT=&quot]Okay. So its 4 AM here and some awesome shit happened a few hours ago. my brother, friend, and I were wanting to go chill up at a local high school that I live near. We've done this before and just wanted to again tonight. When we got up to the high school, there is a football field and field house up there. For some reason, the field had an open gate so we all walked in. we went into the field house because it was open, and no one was inside. we actually ended up smoking a bowl each inside of there. :p next, we went back out into the night and decided we wanted to find a bowl for the bong we used since we dropped it the night before. So we went over to that area which was across the field pretty much. We got there and started looking for it. It ended up I found it on the ground nearby, so we smoked another bowl each for celebration. lol. :p. well now that we had done 2 full bowls each out of my bong, (we had found keys from inside the field house and thought they were keys to golf carts the high school had) we wanted to go over to where the gold carts were and see if they fit them. We got inside the shed and the golf carts were gone, only lawn equipment was there. My brother was stupid and turned on the shed light which gave off light shadows to the road which the school was located onto. I didn't realize this until we had closed the shed up, and started walking onto the football field wanting to take another hit from the bong. When we jumped the little fence and got onto the field, I immediately saw a vehicle which looked like a cop although I never got a good look at the vehicle. I told my brother and my friend it was a cop, hopped the fence, and was booking it toward the ONLY exit fence in the football field, without going out the front. I saw the car drive all the way up the road toward the back road where I was running towards. I knew I could time it out so if I kept booking it, I'd make it to the entrance to the path to my house. My brother and friend however were farther back than me because I got a good lead, so I wasn't sure if they could make it. Well, it ended up that my brother made it too because he was 15 feet behind me. The cop saw my brother running into the path, and we don't know what happened from there. My brother and I were flying down the path back to the house. My friend was too slow, but he somehow figured out a back way to my house. I'm glad he made it too, so now it's a pretty fun memory. Sorry it's so long, but I just felt like telling you guys, haha. So uh, just leave a comment or tell me what you thought. Peace. :smoking:
    [/FONT]

2. Sounds like something you'd see in a movie. But god damn i'm not gonna lie, thats hella stupid LOL. But glad to see no one got arrested. :D

3. #3 halii, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    I once had a similar experience, but we were just sketched after a couple bowls... there were no cops. We ran from the dealer's friend. :rolleyes:

4. Well, I thought you needed to find better places to smoke at than a high school.

But, uh, . . . thanks for sharing.

5. This is true.

6. Sounds like it was crazy :O Probably a lot of fun though :p

7. yeah, it was definitely a night you don't forget about the next day. i'd do it again, no doubt. however, my brother and friend feel a little differently, but hey, i guess we all have different interests in adrenaline and things alone those lines. thanks for the comments. peace.

8. I love how when you're real high and sketched you have enough adrenaline to run as far and fast as you like :D

9. It's just an incredibly stupid idea to even have drugs at school, let alone get caught smoking. Find another place to smoke dude.

10. Sounds like quite the adrenaline rush. Glad noone got arrested.

11. It was 4 in the morning. No ones at a school at 4 in the morning. They would have been fine if they didnt turn the lights on

12. Just saying, the police are out 24/7. That's all.