My Fun Adventure TOnight (possibly)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GTea, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Ok So my friend who has always hooked me up txts me askn me to hook HIM up. Lol I mean this kid is usually knee deep in the ganj and Im the one calln him up. Anyways its like 10pm tonite and he wants to smoke, pick up w/e. Know ALL I DO IS SMOKE. No business involved with weed when it comes to me (if you catch my drift). Id assume give my weed to someone who needs it ya know,

Anyway I might have to sneak out of my house tonite to hook my friend up. SHould be exciting if it turns out like that :D Ill keep yall updated

Disclaimer: THis might end up being a boring night. I dont know so dont get pissed if it turns out nothing happens...:smoking:

Also I have overbearing parents whom I live with cause my College is close enough to home. Their house their rules so I dont go out after they go to bed unless im already out.

2. So what exactly are you excpecting to happen other than smoke with him and hook him up? Maybe its cuz i'm high but I didn't exactly understand that. Mybe the sneaking part?

3. why is this exciting? and why did you post before anything happened?

4. :/ I dunno I figured it might be intresting

But turns ouut it wasnt so I appologize for the BS

Yes I made it out

Yes things went well

No I didnt get caught

and Im sorry for being a moron cause Im high too

5. Mod can delete thread now lol unless I can. in that case tell me how

6. It's okay we all can get like that at times :smoking:

7. Thanks dude :smoke: