My fucking night at stop and shop--holy moly!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gedge, Feb 5, 2010.

1. #1 gedge, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    So I meet up with my boy flipurdipkip and we decide to smoke a blunt at stop and shop. We finish the blunt and not two minutes later a cop drives into the parking lot..

Luckily he goes left to the other side of the parking lot and he leaves...Next thing I know two minutes later a state cop pulls into the parking lot...and He parks in our row...I'm like ah shit were fucked..

So I keep thinking he's there for like 15 minutes but he had left exactly the same way the other cop did but to the right but kept going towards the exit..So my friend flipurdipkip drives to another spot in the parking lot right next to my car...this is where shit goes crazy...

This car pulls up on the opposite side of us like two rows down, then a brand new ultima pulls up to it..now the first car is some shitty buick I think it was...and this older black man gets out of the car...other dude opens his window and guy sticks his arm in and out real quickly...I'm like yo flipurdipkip deffinate pickup right there...

The older black guy walks into the store and the hood looking motherfucker in the ultimate drives away...Didn't see the dude get out of the stop and shop.

Next thing I know I see some dude sprinting away from stop and shop and these two kids staring at him as he's running away then I see a lady chasing after him..So I tell flipurdipkip YO WHIP THE FUCKING CAR LETS CATCH THIS DUDE!!!

So he floors the car towards the kid, and then we chase after him into a parking lot, I see some kid walking around but can't tell if its the same kid, sO we do a quick scan around to see if we see anyone else...so we see the kid go towards the woods and we pull into the street to follow him and we see a white truck with its lights on just parked in the street...prolly waiting to scoop the kid up...

I fucked up by not getting out of the car when I saw that kid...I just wasn't sure if it was him...I didn't wana tackle some random person on their phone and get in trouble for being a vigilantly

I went back to stop and shop to get dropped off at my car....Mad cops in stop and shop parking lot when I was leaving..

Damn crazy night :smoking:

TLDR: smoke in stop and shop parking lot
    See a drug deal, looked like a heroin deal
    Saw a robbery chased after the guy with our car.

2. damn man, if thats true, props. You fuckin chased him LOL +rep :hello:.

3. Sounds like a pretty fun stoner adventure.
    +rep

4. Thiss guyy!!!! I Cant believe we didnt catch that damn kid. Such a wierd night. I dont know man.... orange crush

5. blunt to the dome, and catching robbers? LOLOL. That was fucking nutso.

6. It was all a dream.... last night i had a dream.....

7. I wonder if they ended up catching the robber after that truck picked him up...We probably should have talked to the cops but we were just too high.

8. What city or town are you from

9. stop n shop!? you must live in new england

10. Yeah I thought stop and shop was only in Rhode Island. Where you near Westerly RI? Its near the CT/RI border

Sounds crazy. Did you ever find out what happened on the news or something?

11. I have a similar story

One time a friend and I were driving and noticed a guy bolt from a gas station with his arms full. He got in a truck and I chased him down while my friend wrote down his license plate number. I ended up speeding down a residential road idk I probably could have been pulled over :p

Anyway we went back to the gas station, gave the clerk the license number and bought some dip. I still had to pay, but he gave me a thirty cent discount :D I don't blame him for not giving me a reward considering he just got ripped off $10 worth of shit. Oh well

12. Yea man we were way too high to even tell the cops where the kid went lol. W.E., at least we tried chasing him lol

Central Ct brotherman...

^ chea nucka

^This guyy, nah not R.I. lol. Stop and Shop operates more than 360 stores throughout four of the six New England states, as well as in New York and New Jersey.

Thats whats up haha!

13. nw ct where you from? just curious

14. Where in CT did this take place?

Maybe there's a news article or something.

15. I just checked the local newspaper online, had nothing about it online.

16. dude that's an ill adventure, definite +rep for chasing the dude.

17. Yea soo gedge. Tonight was another fucked up night at Stop an Shop lol. Like Wtf?

18. what exactly makes you think this was a hero deal?

19. the fact we actaully tried to catch the guy, and yeah kip that was another fucked up night at stop and shop. A couple nights ago me and kip did the same thing and this time we see some car drop off these two kids, can't be any older than 10 at like 10pm.

These kids sprinted off towards the woods to the left side of the building. WTF? Who was dropping these kids off and why did the kids sprint away from the car?. ANd where are these kids parents and why are they out at 10pm on a school night??

20. Flipurdipkip? Lol, how did he get that name?