my fucking bitch for the night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by critter 11, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By the time time l get here stoned of my head everyday and read and edit delete and all that crap,.....take breath,lol................l don,t have time to ask how everyone is ...................l wanna hear from everyone :D.please.

2. do you still wanna hear from us if all we\'re gonna do is bitch on and moan about all the little problems we gots?

no?

then dont read on. ;D

i got up about an hour ago (or less) after realising i\'m not gonna be getting ANY sleep today. call it insomnia if you want, i call it Raynauds syndrome. If i\'m too cold my legs seize up and i get painfull spasms and itchy burning pains. if i get too hot, i\'ll start to sweat, and sweating makes you cold... ...its not pleasant at all. very frustrating. not to mention annoyingly funny. \"funny?\" you ask. yeah. funny. many times i\'ve found myself squeeling and twitching from the discomfort, and then i think about what it looks and sounds like, and so through the almost crying from pain comes fits of the giggles, laffin at myself making silly little squeels from the discomfort. luckily only i have to witness this humiliating spectacle... :D

... fuck i could do with some sleep.

thnx for letting me vent a little critter.

... cool... i just vented a little critter. hee hee hee.... look at him go. :D

*Digit sits crosslegged on the floor watching the little critter run around in circles and loops around the room ranting something in a comedy high pitched munchkin voice*

3. HEY CRIT!!! :D

Ill be happy to say hi and tell you how im doin! cause ive been doing *great* lately and thats the best time to tell people how youre doing! it feels good to feel good! :D I hope you\'re doing just as good buddy! :)

4. its good to know people are doing good.

5. Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I\'m in a bitchy mood myself. sleep problems got me again due to being sick, somebody stuck a knife in my tire last night at my kids soccer game, yadda, yadda, yadda. I broke my bong a couple of weeks ago, blah, blah......

On the plus side, I still have flowers blooming right now, probably why my allergies have gone terminal, the swamp sunflowers on the pond are soon to bloom. I\'ll snap a picture of them and send you a copy. I still got hummingbirds fighting around the house.

Overall, I am physically and mentally whipped at the moment. Nothing like a good weekend cocooned up in the greenhouse, hitting a bong, and listening to the grateful dead won\'t cure. :D

How are you doing? Has Spring sprung for you yet?

6. 6.07 am wed morning and its gonna be a fantastic spring day.The birds are singing ,the garden is slowly coming to life again all is well in critterland .:D.

7. im cold. i have a cold. my children are tying to kill each other. one of my dogs is old and sick. my son brought home a terrible progress report. soooooo.....maybe ill break my smoking habbit and have a toke or two or three and just say fuk it, fuk the neighbors and get high in the sunshine with mah old sick dog.. oooh and the petty pettiness of it all. generic cigarretts really really suck :D gheeshe i really ought to stop. my sons hiding somthing big from me. i dunno what, but its big enough so that he cant sleep AND he\'s be specially nice to me. i suppose ill find out soon enough. blah,blah,bla......
    how am i?...
    im fine :D

8. There is alot of BS going on in life around here...

But ya\'ll should know something.... I\'m still here nad alive.. That itself makes me a happy person..

9. i\'m back from the dentist after having an apisectomy, bloody sore, and mouth is killing me.......antibiotics, and no alcohol for 3 days.........well at least i have my bong.........lol.......Peace out.........Sid

10. smoke + open wounds = bad

don\'t do it! Use your nose!

11. lamo ta nad alvie

:D

ehehee

:D

12. Tired, stressed, fed up, and ready to pack and leave town ASAP........but that\'s the story of my so called life anymore. Work, work, work with no damn play in between. It basically sucks to be me at this point. But hopefully the PMS will be over soon and I\'ll be back to my care free self.

Peace and love to everyone.................

13. basicley the same as bud head..

14. instant reaction...well..ill give you some play...reads a couple lines later...PMS...*tires screaching*...

ill wait a week before i give you any play :p

15. I have my first ultrasound today...I\'m going to hear the heartbeat! I\'m so excited :D

On a bad note, I had to move back into my mom\'s house...my ex-roommate hates me now because she hates my boyfriend. And she kicked me out. :( /sigh. C\'est la vie. I made my decision...I\'m sticking with him.

16. aw hempress. shame. yeah, like you say, C\'est la vie.

17. Live for you.. It may end up being wrong or foolish, but you can live easier with your decissions that with decissions of others..

Let us know what you think about hearing the heart beat of the baby girl!!!! It will be a thrill that you\'ll never forget..

18. The little girl isn\'t happening.

19. You already know it\'s a boy then?

Well my sensors must be cloudy with smoke..

20. good karma to you hempress...loads and piles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.