My Fucked up Story of the Universe

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DBV, Dec 5, 2011.

1. #1 DBV, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Ok, bare with me here..

So none of us know definitely what caused the universe, right? I'm really really stoned and just started playing with this idea.. It probably makes no sense, but I thought I'd propose it here to see if we can make a sensible theory out of it.

So many of us are capable of understanding the theory of eternity. My interpretation is that there has always been a singularity of existence. Most likely, this singularity can be considered the present moment. If this is true, all motion/distance is technically an illusion, and therefore so is time.

Now, No one really knows what caused nature, but considering evolution a viable theory within nature, what if nature itself evolved over "time"? (time in this reference being the everflowing moment) I have no idea what caused it, but perhaps it started with a single "signal" or wave of energy.. Now, maybe this wave of energy somehow reached an end, and at the end, it created a neutron by condensing its entire wave of energy into a "solid" object. This neutron was like the glue to reality.

Eventually this energy began another wave (perhaps the neutrons dense energy itself permeated this wave?). The neutrons force caused this wave to attract to itself, except it had much more energy because it contained all the energy of the neutron PLUS the waves energy and the proton was born, giving its tremendous positive charge. These forces became rather tight and chilled for a while.

Here's where it gets tricky.. the electron. A new wave was created by the tight bond of the proton and neutron, but how did the negative charge from the electron cause it to repel its mates? I'm not sure yet.. we'll work on that.

Now, this process began to repeat itself for a while, all waves beginning from the original eternity. Eventually the atoms would create different amounts of elections due to an imbalance from the first atom, trying to compensate for too many protons and neutrons. This imbalance caused the periodic table of elements, but eventually it found an odd balance and simply repeated itself (much like a nucleus repeating the genetic code of its cell).

Eventually their were enough atoms that they began to attract to each other in specific cases, depending on a balance of electron charge and proton charge. These atoms kept accumulating to create planets/rocks. After "time" passed, these rocks would collide and such to mix and match with other elements.

TO BE CONTINUED. (unless it's completely retarded. lol)

edit: I found this interesting link that pretty much sums up what I was getting at with this thread:

Cosmic Evolution

2. Here's another fucked up theory of the universe:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol :smoke:

3. Good stuff! Haha.

4. I think your on the right track man, I kind of got lost at the end... but not really in the intellectual maverick state of mind.

As far as the brain cells showing similarity with the structure of the universe, I must add that the laws of physics most likely shall be universal. This would result in such phenomena.

5. Well if we're on the subject of cosmological speculation I might just jump in here :D

I'm gonna expand on your "evolution of nature."

It's not unheard of and probably theoretically possible to assume either that this universe creates and destroys itself eternally and or an infinite number of other universes exist in a multi-verse. Whichever the case it leads me to consider a kind of cosmological natural selection. Where a universe is created and might be bound by different physical laws than the one we're experiencing now. Some of these laws might hinder or benefit the universe's chance of staying "alive" and some of the laws even allow biological life to evolve, some of the laws might be so different that they allow a logical contradiction to be true and it destroys itself. See what I'm getting at? If there's an infinite # of universes, and or our universe is eternal, it has an infinite number of ways reality can play out, and obviously some will work better than others, i.e. cosmological selection (obviously there's no reproduction involved but still :p). We just happen to be an example of a universe that got just enough of the right physical laws to allow LIFE.

6. We are at the pinnacle of what nature has created. Is it just a coincidence that we are not only lucky enough to be alive, conscious, and aware, but we are also human beings empowered with technology?

Now we can ponder existence and realize all of life is cyclical and unending, entwined in an infinite paradox. Time is as existent as you want it to be. All of eternity is in every moment and we live between the positive and negative.

7. Part 2:

Considering friction is a natural phenomenon due to electron charge, perhaps fire was also a natural phenomenon with atoms containing enough electrons, meaning certain rocks with a tremendous amount of electrons got so excited with electron energy that it burst into flames and the star was born.

These stars gave the universe the beautiful light it has today, but there isn't anything to perceive this light yet, so it isn't too important just yet, but we'll get to that point eventually.

So these stars are made of a tremendous amount of electron energy and eventually the rocks and debris floating in empty space would get close enough that they began to act like an electron to the atom itself, rotating the star as if it were a nucleus.

Depending on the weight of the rocks, some stars would even get a few different cycles of rocks rotating itself. Now remember how I said earlier that these rocks would collide occasionally to mix elements or crumble to debris? Here is where that debris begins to take shape. Once it enters this tremendous electron field emitted by the star, the debris would be pulled every which way by the rocks (planets) electron fields and this began to accumulate on the rocks surface to create a whole mix of elements, some perhaps more abundant than others.

Eventually these chemicals the rock attracted would have adverse reactions, due to their polarity, electron imbalance, and overall hostility to each other (or in some cases bonding quite well). Considering the electron field of the rock due to its abundance, these interactions stayed within this field, and atmospheres were born. Perhaps even water was hospitable on some of these rocks.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I'd also like to point out that it is important to remember that essentially all of this phenomena is still connected to the original singularity/wave of energy, and always will be. To ponder this, that wave must have been a TREMENDOUS amount of energy. lol)

8. I don't quite understand all of that DBV but I just want to make sure you're aware that two very different forces are at work when considering electron orbitals vs gravitational orbit :p

9. But they are both natural forces, right?

10. Yeah it's what we consider positive and negative forces.

11. My head can't really wrap itself around the concept of gravity just yet.. This is just the best I could come up with for now. lol. I just figured they were similar since both forces are necessary so the planet doesn't eventually spiral into the star.

I believe theorists of gravity are creating an idea called the plank, or something like that? Any information on what I'm talking about if anyone knows would be appreciated so I can throw it in the mix of ideas for planet accumulation/atmospheres..

12. In terms of relativity, gravity is essentially the curvature of space created due to the existence of particular entities of matter.

13. I feel like it's a hard concept to grasp because we are matter. Normally I think of empty space as an empty grid with coordinates..Like a three dimensional plane. Is it more like a Möbius strip?

14. But there is no empty spacy, i belive once we learn how to meassure and understand dark matter, we are going to be able to get the whole picture of "reality".

15. Damn your right. That just caused a bit of a mindfuck. Although I believe a mathematician did just submit a theory for galaxies to exist without dark matter. Gravity makes a lot more sense when you factor in dark matter though. It's just all about balance. :p

16. #16 DBV, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    I truly believe matter is just "condensed" energy waves...

What's weird is to realise your eye cells are capable of sensing these energetic forces, and sending the information to your neurons (same goes for all senses). This process of communication is what causes our perception.

The soul is this energy flow of existence.

17. I just had an interesting thought...

Anyone familiar with quantum mechanics know about the entanglement experiment? What if the entanglement of atoms in a object is what allows motion? Without entanglement, the atoms vibrate away from each other..

So what if this entanglement is natures form of awareness, and atoms begin to realise "hey, I'm supposed to be with you (other atoms)" and they form a bond. Perhaps this information is what our sense cells are interacting with? Our awareness is just the flow of entangled energy?

Maybe someday entanglement will be able to explain how "motion" works..

Not sure if that makes sense to anyone.. lol. I'll see when I'm more sober.

18. I found this awesome link that pretty much sums up what I was getting at with this thread:

Cosmic Evolution

19. Sounds like a really cool idea lol, doesn't it contradict 2nd law of thermodynamics though (entropy)?

20. #20 DBV, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Not necessarily... the way I see it, nature is a balance of entropy and order. Complete entropy wouldn't allow perception, but there is still chaos within the system. To me, this balance is what causes evolution/change. Complete order would always stay the same, while complete entropy wouldn't allow universal laws in the first place. Instead, it is a force working against all physical laws.