my 'fuck the police' story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeitup421, Mar 12, 2010.

1. see now that's what you do :D

2. they werent empty, they were half full because i had used them to do a piece like 2 days before. i was gonna use 3 or 4 different colours for fill and i had my outline colour so i had it all worked out.

they only cost like $6 a can so i didnt lose that much, my friend had some montana blacks that are like $10 each so that sucked that he lost em to the po po.

and they took all my caps too, probably about 50 caps but most of em were clogged or didnt work right so i dont really care, i need new caps anyway.

3. I would slap you like a prostitute if I were your friend.

4. what are caps?

5. caps are what you put on cans of spray paint, they make the line wider or fatter or whatever. heres a few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you wouldnt know if you werent a writer or do graffiti.

6. they're not allowed to search your bag without a warrant, shouldn't have let him do that

7. oh my bad that sucks montana is expensive as hell (I just use rusto mostly), you can use paint thinner to unclog them unless the paint is really stubborn.

8. im not a painter, and theres no painters around my area really.. but we do a bit

sharpies are fun, write shit all over town and hearing people talkin about it

9. so a bit of an update, i know the fine is coming in the mail some time soon.

im pretty high right now and i had an idea, when the fine comes in the mail im gonna write 'NOT AT THIS ADDRESS, RETURN TO SENDER' on the front and send it back, that way if they dont know where i live i dont have to pay the fine. do you think this will work? or should i just pay it and get it over and done with, the cop said it would be a couple hundred but didnt exactly say how much.

i dont have much money and that money could go on buying stuff. what do ya'll think?

10. But you were painting shit...... sooo. You lose.

sucks they were dicks, but what makes you think graffiti is okay? Destroying property aint cool.

11. we hadnt used the paint, we were just walking to where we were gonna paint.

some people look at graffiti as an art form, which some of it is. the good stuff is, i think i can paint some alright lookin stuff so yeah, altho its illegal i justify it by saying we were gonna paint in the canels where there is already loads of graffiti, i dont see a problem with it, its not like its someones property.

12. it cost taxpayer money to fix that shit. Its very juvenile. Vandalism just isn't cool. At least your doing it in canals and shit. But still dude.... weak

The cops were fucked, searching you and shit and stuff. They are tricky like that, manipulating pieces of trash. They break the laws more than the so called "criminals"

13. yeah i guess its weak, ive been painting for years and its just a habit, somethin me and friends do for a bit of fun....

^^^^^^^^^ good idea? :smoke:

14. you do that and youll hear nothing for a couple months. Then when you least expect it during a traffic stop or such, youll get popped for that bench warrant. jail is no fun

15. #36 peter4546, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    dude fuck police
    i got pulled over once, and was told i had an uzi? haha it was in a pretty bad area, but the cop grabbed my bag and searched through it, after i told him i dont consent to searches
    he found my bong and an 8th or so, if my charges werent dropped i would have taken his ass to court >=]

16. Lol. If I was your friend, I'd probly hit you and spaz at you. What you did to your friend regardless of him wanting to be dropped off was wrong.

Put yourself in his shoes.

But sucks, fk da p0lice.

17. FUCK THE COPS. They are all fat lazy fucks who think they are superior the average citizen. They got me once, but you can bet they won't get me again. Fucking pigs.