Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My frog came back from the hospital...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ur cock is out, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Turns out he was ok, he thought it was LEAP year

2. If this was even amusing in anyway it should be posted in the humour or jokes thread, let's see how long you last puntoo...

3. nobody asked for your opinion bro

4. i can last waay longer than you according to your mother pinche

5. is this your "it's in" face bro

6. If you didn't want my opinion then why post on a forum with a reply option?

7. Hahaha now that was funny COCK, your dad left your mum years ago due to her having crabs bungie jumping off her ass hairs son!

Do us all a favour and fuck off this forum your not wanted or welcome, got something to say come and say it to my face ile even pm you my full address, don't start mouthing off on a forum behind a computer screen little boy!

8. lol! Irony | Define Irony at Dictionary.com

9. because i clearly wanted everybody else's opinion EXCEPT for yours ;)

10. ah, the classic "keep going" face

11. very good choice, the ever tasteful "got protection?" face

12. the family friendly "your turn, bitch" face

13. the age old "im not a black & decker lawn mower, so please tell me why i am in a black & decker lawn mower cardboard display box, because i clearly do not belong here, instead i would rather be playing with my favorite chew toy" face

14. I laughed pretty heartily at this joke. Not because it was funny, but at how stupid it was. Kind of like when you watch horrible old movies or tv shows and laugh at how horrible it is. Just so you know though, next year is a leap year so i guess your frog wont be ok anymore:rolleyes:.