My friends unfortunate story with E

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dank bank, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Well heres a story how my friend and his girlfriend overdid E just like they overdo everything. I have
    a friend left call him "n". Well back in the summer I was getting bomb rolls pink stars. Well I i
    introduced him to his first E pill. Back then he was poping 1-2 at a time. Then the connect ran out for
    good so he went on his own finding rolls. At one time he started poping four at a time, like every other weekend. This past weekend he had a few rolls which he gave to some of my friends, (I didn't want any cause they weren't tested and from a shady source.) Well they turned out to be all meth bombs and he ate two of those, then he goes to the dealers house picks up 2 legit rolls (cut with meth still) that totals 4. Thats not the end of it he then pickup two more methbombs!!!! so in total he did 4 methbombs and two half way OK rolls. It doesnt stop there.

Now he is stealing his moms credit card for shoes drugs and stays home from school never goes, and is acting really wierd. He calls me up and is like "hey man ive never done coke but I just got a gram of it, wass stay home with me all day and blow it" lol what a mad man idk if it just me but I feel bad for him because he lost the magic has 6 total charges against him 2 from his parents and his life is going downhill from all the E hes been poping

Can any one give me advice, or is it just time for a reality check ass whooping?

2. Ehhh Id hate to say it man but it might take going to jail for a bit to make him clean up his act...Stealing from people in general is shady as fuck but your own parents? thats just grimey....

3. It's shitty to say man, but even if you try your best to show protest or help he has more important things on his mind right now (charges and shit).

Explain your position and then honestly I suggest distancing yourself physically and emotionally. I have unfortunately watched some close friends self destruct and they tend to drag a lot of shit and people into it. It isn't easy to stop someone in that deep.

4. Yeah man hes dragging his Girl into the same position and shit, I think thats what im ganna have to do thanks for the advice

5. Meth will do that to you. MDMA is your friend.

6. Anytime. The capacity in us all is amazing when drugs are involved.

7. I agree here. I'd try to have a man to man with him about your concern, but he'll probably just tell you to fuck off. And it might seem like the wrong thing to do, but I'd just stop hanging out with him and talking to him. Either he'll get the hint and get his shit together, or he'll go down his own road to self-destruction. That way you tried to help, but it was his own choice to ruin his shit.

8. rehab or prison is how i see all those cats go.
    edit o yea, or od/

shit aint a joke.

9. Oh yea i forgot to mention yesterday he ran away from rehab, and his mom called the cops on his girl for kidnappin him =\

10. perfect examply of this is my best friend who i've grown up with since we were 3 years old ... started at 13 smokkin joint all the time and he went on to doing coke and now he pops 5-6 rolls every weekend !! ... didnt finish school, doesnt work, and basically lives off of everyone elses drugs ... i've never seen him steal first hand so i cant vouch for that but it really is sad to see ppl hit rock bottom and not want to get up ... like everyone else said try n distance yourself little by little cuz he is not good news ....

Edit .... thats just in a lump sum ... i believe the only thing he hasn't done is heroin but yeah

11. well besides the fact that he eats methbombs...he sounds like a good friend.

he wants to do a g of coke with you. i would say fuck ya :hello: