My friends son is screwing my sons gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Beckigirl101, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My best friend told me about the first time she slept with him he confessed to her I didnt wanna believe it ar first. She said that my sons girlfrrend and her son have been liking each other and have been seeing each other. Theyve been screwing for 8 months now Im not sure as how to deal with this as I dont want them to end up fighting because my friends son is stronger.

My son and my friends son aren't friend's.

I did ask her (the girlfriend )about it and she admitted to it. She said that my son just hets high all the time as to where my friends son has more passion snd acts more manly. but she dosent know what do do cause she still likes my son. She said that theyve been seeing each other every other day. She dosent want him to get beat up.

My son cant fight should I just get high ans leave it alone??

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wow.... a lot to unpack here.... *puts on Dr phill glasses” (clears throat) what in the fuck do we got here ? Seriously how old is your son ? And how old are you ? I’m sorry but this just feels like a fucked up episode of trailer park boys. Why are you so invested in this ? There is a thing called over sharing and it seems like you lot got it bad. And your son can’t fight ? Isn’t mannly ? Who’s fault is that ? Tell your son to man the fuck up and stop fucking around with a slut who cheats. And as for you madem.... get a fuckin life. Have a good night and if this was a troll post by op then bravo. But otherwise I hope this lady seeks mental help and I wish all the best. (Phill out)o_O:hide:

• Like Like x 3
  3. 19 19 and 20
    They all still live st home
    We live in a neighborhood

Im 50 like my profile says

4. You know what.... I’m just gonna excuse myself here.. take care. /leaves thread

• Like Like x 1
  5. Didnt ask u to come in the first place

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tell your son. Just sit him down and tell him you wish you didn't have to tell him this. Also tell him she admitted it. Let him decide what he wants to do about it. Surely, he won't start a fight with a guy when it's her fault too.

7. Yo if you are his mom, tell your kid before he gets hurt even more. I don't know why you would keep that from your son, this chick could give him a disease if she is sleeping around, if she is fucking this other guy she is probably fucking other dudes too...Otherwise you are being a shitty parent, tell your kid

8. Maybe that Celeste chick can help, the one that won't tell her brother he's being cheated on

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Bruh I used to work with her, shes definitely a character

10. If I were you, I would tell my son what's up. I would leave out the part that she said where she still likes him cause she obviously doesn't like him enough to at least break up with him before she fucks around you feel me. But then again it's all down to him and what kind of girl you see him with in the future, do you want your son to be with some girl who just runs around all day then goes to your son and lies to his face?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Excuse me
    SO WHAT[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Funny that you should mention that because both the OP and the Celeste chick are posting from the same location!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Truth is stranger than fiction! :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You'd think if Becki, the mother, and Celeste, the daughter, (a relationship that hasn't been mentioned in either thread) cared about this boy, who is their son and brother respectively, that they would just get together and tell him.

And why aren't they posting in each others threads? Mom, daughter....worrying about the same person...

:confusedalt:

:sneaky:

:rolleyes:

Unless, of course, one person is playing the role of two people in a trolling manner in our community. Wouldn't be the first time. Still weird as F to do that. Won't last long either. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. Maybe talk to your daughter about it?
    My little brothers girlfriend has been having sex with his friend??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I just wanna know how I can look like that at "50 years old" :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Well, you're both posting from the same place...and have you seen YOUR profile pic?

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Yep, just what I thought.

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.