My friends shrooms melted ( pics )

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by steve7777, Jul 29, 2009.

1. So my friend bought us 2 8th's ( i never saw them till yest in th state their in now ) of shrooms and they turned into this...
    [​IMG]
    The top bag still has a cap visible but the bottom bag is this brown stuff

My question is can shrooms melt or something into this?

* and im getting an 8th of real shrooms tomorrow because well my friends turned into this *

2. yea...thats not normal. looks like steak sauce lol :D

3. I've never seen anything like that before, they're probably rotten.

4. I know there's some better shrooms around gainesville then that

5. He opened the bag and basically had the biggest WTF look on his face when he saw this.

6. they where probly just not dryed out and rotted into that.

7. :bolt: i would not eat that.

8. rotten.
    check your shit before you buy it >.>
    or dont let em sit around wet forever.

9. they were obviously not completely dry... must be some muggy as weather though lol

10. #10 Sovereign Psyche, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    yea, they rotted, b/c whoever you bought them from didnt dry them thoroughly enough

if you get them, and they arent "as dry as a cracker" than all you need to do is dry them under a fan, and they will keep for a very long time (months, if not longer)

most likely you got the wrong weight, and whoever your friend bought these shrooms off of probably didnt dry them enough so that he could sell less for more
    either that or he was in a rush or something
    my guess is the first one tho

11. And Im guessig that liquid has no worth what so ever right?

Im getting a whole new quad tomorrow btw for friday :)

12. No, its bad dont try to eat it. When you pickup, make sure they snap when you bend them

13. Theyre supposed to be cracker dry when you buy them.

14. Yeah when you buy shrooms you shouldn't get them by weight, but by size (or weight if they're cracker dry). And when you buy them, dry them out well and then weigh out your doses.
    I keep my shrooms in a glass jar with silica gel packs to absorb moisture. Anyone know if I should freeze them or something?

15. freeze them if they are cracker dry
    if you are trying to keep them for years
    otherwise they should be just fine, if cracker dry, for months, without the freezer

dont eat those, b/c they could be harmful, if not fatal

16. I have gotten them wet before, all I did was boil them into tea.

-C

17. The shroom has decomposed. fresh ones will look like that the next day if not taken to be dried. It is no good for anyhting, throw it out. it is rotten. But hey, at least you dont see maggots, lol. when you pick fresh, you see just how "dirty they are. when the fly larvea crawl out the shrooms while they are drying, the do grow in shit. Oh well just extra protein for us grazer harvesters lol!

18. probably pulled them from his yard haha