My Friends In Jail, 2'nd Degree Murder,,,,wow!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Oct 1, 2007.

1. i got released from jail sunday,,( doing weekends),,, in the room where we change out of our jail clothes,,, back to our street clothes,,, my friend was in this single shower,,, locked in there,,,,

naked as hell,,, i was like '' what the hell are you doin in there ?'',,,,, the guard was rushin me to change and get out of there,,,,,,

well today monday,,, i found out !.......apparintly, sat. night he got in a altercation with this guy at a party,,,, he left and was walking down this street,,,,,

the guy and a lot of other people in the car was going to the store,,, and when they come upon him walking,,, the guy had the driver stop the car,,,, he got out and continued the altercation with my friend,,,,

my friend had a beer bottle in his hand,,, and broke the bottle and stuck it right in this guys throat,,,,, killing the shit out of him....... im still freaking out about this news,,,,

this friend of mine is as laid back as they come,,, he's 22,,,, and skinny as a rail,,,, damn this isnt good at all,,,,,,, if he got a good lawyer im sure he could say ''SELF DEFENSE'' and be justified at it,,,, after all he left and this other dude,,, ''stopped'' the car to continue the altercation,,,,,

i think my friend is going to become someones bitch.....

damn i feel for him,,,, he proably wont make it to prison,,, he will proably take his own life,,,,, what a bad draw for my buddy......:(

2. damn dude all i gotta say is that knifing throats is ruthless. A bottle on top the head would have done just as good most likely...

3. dam thats some shit. esp if he shanked his ass in the neck with a broken beer bottle. I can only imagine such a bloody scene.

4. Watch Harsh Times if you wanna see it.

Damn dude that sucks. Same kinda thing happened to a buddy of mine a couple years ago, but not as bad as your buddys situation.

5. Seems just a little extreme to me...

Hope it all works out for you and your friend though chicken.

6. damn your just talkin all about jail today chicken!!!! that sucks man hope ur friend doesnt kill himself tho.

• Like Like x 1
  7. YA'LL no what, Thats the SHIT that happens when people wanan keep picking fights, hey man sorry for your friend, but this guy kept fuckin with him, you said ur friend is as thin as a rail, it WAS self defense on the Street, but in the court house/system he killed him with a deadly weapon, i dont no wat your friends intent was, mayb to jus cut him, but jabbin a dude in his throat seems a lil intential. HOW EVER, if he gets a good lawyer he can b charged with MANSLAUGHTER, thats the best its gonna get

8. i got crown court in november for bottling someone:mad::mad:

9. WTF is a CROWN court

10. he should be in jail, i dont want to hear about a guy who runs around sticking shit in peoples throat like that, wtf was he thinking? did he consider that the person had family and brothers?
    ..nothing justifies taking anothers life.

11. damn that sucks man. for both of em. thats what the dude gets for not leavin well enough alone. i would have done about the same if i think im about to get rolled by a car full of guys. fuck that, nobodys jumpin me without a fight either.

12. what if there about to take yours?

13. Bingo.

14. shoulda stabbed dude in the gut, cuz your intention is obviously killing someone if you stab em in the throat, aint gonna pull no self defense on that one

15. if he had a weapon he can say he had no choice but to kill him....self defense..... if he was just gnna fist fight him he is prolly screwed

16. Hes from the Uk, so I imagine they have different names for their court system across the pond.

17. fucking people.

18. i know..... jail is so bad,,,, the memories should be left there when i get out on sundays,,,,but theres so much going down in there,,,,

you wouldnt think so being in jail,,,,but theres a scam going on around every corner in there,,,, young-bloods trying to hustle...

too bad me a ''weekender'',,,,, eating thier canteen,,, because they suck at spaids,,,,:p

19. damn. sucks. right in the throat eh? hey man, all your friend has to say is that the dude was so enraged that he would not stop until he was incapacitated and he took the chance he had with the beer bottle.

20. de sauce,,, why you wastin your time replying to my thread,,,, you know your on my ignore list,,,, i cant read what your saying.....

somebody please ''quote'' him so i can see what he's got to say!!!!

and i hope it's positive,,,,,,;)