Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friends got probation....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kb420, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Long story short my friends got put on a pre-trial probation program, I don't want them to stop toking, they are my best friends and toking has always been our favorite way to hangout. we don't need the weed its just that summer is right around the corner and we had awesome plans. Is there any way they can get around not being able to toke? just some other details, they have no criminal records and shouldn't have been arrested in the first place. Probation is extremely unnecessary and I want to help them appeal it. If anyone can help me in anyway with either legal advice ( I know this isn't a site ruled by lawyers) or tips on how to pass scheduled drug tests it would be greatly appreciated.

2. #2 KillaWillaBilla, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    ok bro this is a tough subject. i was on probation with UAs ranging from 4 a month to 1 a month at the end. so what have i found. first option is smoke all you want the following advice take some real balls though never did this my self but buy a wizinator the fake dick and some fake piss to go with it, i can imagine that being the scariest moment of your life pulling out a fake dick for your probation observed piss tests. or you can take the route i did. i smoked but a shit ton less around once a week, passed the test by taking creatine supplements all the time (i lift too so that worked nicley) a little niacin 4 hours prior to test and a shit ton of water and passed every time. the thing with dilution is that your going to want to plan the smoke sesh what im sayin is if you call monday and your friends have their test monday smoke monday night or tuesday. this way you should hopefuly have some clean days before the next test. be careful though as i have had them pull a test two days apart before. after a while it gets easy to predetermine your test almost to the exact day you will have one. and it is ok to miss the occasional test saying you didnt have transportation but not to often as that can result in more UAs per month making things worse. On a side note if your friends are going to smoke still they will need to quit for that first month so that the dilution works as there is no guarantee in the first place sounds like a horrible idea to try it on a test with high THC levels already in you. and if they want to stay clean the whole time make sure to get as baked as possible before there upcoming probation meeting as they dont care if you fail your first test as long as levels go down from there. sorry if this is long if you got any more questions about it ill be checking back on this thread and sorry if it sounds directed toward you the advice is aimed for your firends lol.

3. Aww...poor kid, he's losing his smoking buddy
    NO, poor him if he doesn't stop smoking..

4. It doesn't matter whether you want them to quit or not. It's their decision alone. You should be supportive and let them have their enforced T break. If the strength of your friendship depends on smoking, it's not friendship after all.