My friends fucked up big time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffy420, Sep 19, 2011.

1. So last night me and some buddies were just cruising around at about 1 am and we went to this local smoking spot. So were all just sitting around and we cracked open some cold ones and lit up a blunt. Im getting in the car to dip home and I left and they were following behind, I didn't realize that my buddy who was driving behind me was hammered as fuck so I'm schmobbin going around 40 mph and they tried to pass me up and this is where it gets muffed up.

They go around 65 mph down this little hill in front of me hit a dip and spin out of control flip twice and smash in to this persons yard I jump out of my car screaming (I for sure thought I just watched my friends die) I run up and look at the now totaled car and I swear someone was watching out for us they were all alive and barely hurt except for some cuts and bruises. I saw this as a sign I don't think I should hang out with these guys cause if I didn't take my car out last night I could have been in that wreck. Fuck well what do you blades think about this. Fuck drunk driving

2. Wait, ur friend was high or drunk ?

3. you don't really care about drunk driving until it has to do with you, that is most people's mentality. We all think were invincible when were drunk, not the case.

4. drunk

5. Don't drink and drive get high and play Grand Turismo.

6. This person is right! Drinking and driving is one of the stupidest things someone can do! Your friends are lucky no cops got involved and no one got killed. Drinking and driving is really stupid main reason is that when you are drunk you feel invisible and like you can do anything when in reality its the exact opposite!

7. Your friends are very fortunate man. Take that as a lesson and never drive or get into a vehicle where the driver has been drinking. Its not worth it.

My wife and I agreed that no matter the time of day I'd rather have my boys call me to pick them up. I dont give a shit how far, Im there asap.

8. I lost one of my best friends about a year ago in an accident that was almost exactly as you described, except he flipped into a canal and ended up drowning. You and your friends are lucky OP. Take it as a lesson learned, that shit just ain't worth it.

9. Link to news article please? Kinda don't believe you.

I mean how much of a light weight is your friend? Like even after 4 beers he shouldn't have been that drunk. Idk soomething just sounds shady. But less th is be a lesson to you. Don't drink and drive. Alcohol makes you fucking stupid. At least when you are high you know you are too high to do some stuff. But when you are drunk you will be thinking you are driving fine.

10. [quote name='"Turnkey"']Don't drink and drive get high and play Grand Turismo.[/quote]

Is need for speed okay?

11. You guys should've saved the beer until before you went to bed.

12. You don't have to stop hanging out with them, but you should be weary how sober the driver is when you get rides from people. And you should try to discourage friends/anyone from drinking and driving.

13. you've got to be kidding me

14. Lol. ^ I agree. People will claim anything is "fake" if it gets their "E-Boner" aroused.

On topic though. I think it's pretty petty to end a friendship over drunk driving. Though it is incredibly dangerous, and your friends could have been killed, you seem more concerned that it "could have been you" involved in the accident.

What about your friends involved in the accident who were not driving drunk, they deserve to be shunned as well?

Just something to think about.

15. They may not have been driving, but they made the conscious, if drunk, decision to get into the car when they knew the driver was drunk.

It's not about shunning people, only the OP knows the context and if he thinks he's running with the wrong crowd then good on him for making a change.

I get what your saying though, if I got in a wreck and my friends quit talkin to me because of it i'd definitely be upset.

16. Dam fuxked up yea u prob making a good choice not to hang with them

17. Haha as long as you are not drinking and driving play whatever you like man.

18. I can safely say that high driving is ALOT more safer thank drunk driving by a long shot

I used to drink alot couple years ago to where i had a bit of a tolerance
    and even when i was driving buzzed i would fuck up so much at driving
    i honestly dont know how i have not been pulled over for all the stupidest shit

When i started getting high
    the first two months of me smoking seemed scary as fuck to drive baked
    but It was so much easier and fkn funny hahahaha
    i drive high everyday
    and have 0 traffic tickets haha