My friends first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ISmokeWeed, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Well, me and my stoner friend(let's call him A), and my other stoner friend(B), were talking about my other friend(C), and how we wanted him to experience the joys of mj for the first time. So we call him up, pick up a sack, and we're on our way. We drive to the local lake where there is a secluded area, and it's just perfect to kick back. So B takes out the shit and it's bomb. Imagine our happiness when A pulls out a bottle of the good ol' STOLINCHAYA. So we're pretty eager to get it crackin. We show C how to smoke out of a pipe, this takes quite a while, so finally we pack it, and he hits it. He immidiatelly starts coughing for like 20 minutes straight. We all pass it around and decide to open the vodka. C, then, grabs the bottle and kills about a quarter of it. Of course we are looking at him like :eek:, he then proceeds to smoke another bowl. So we are just kicking back, all the sudden C gets up and starts....humping a nearby tree and is really tripping out. So we get him to sit down in the shade, and he starts going "I'm sober man, see, I can still cross my fingers", "Willy Wonka just came and he says he wants his Oompa Loompa back in time for dinner."

Anyways I hate when someone kills my buzz, so I walk up to him and smack the shit out of him. I then walk back and sit. So it's awkward for about an hour with A and B just looking at C and laughing. We got bored and decided to head to a different spot. I then see C get up and jump into the water with clothes on and everything. We burst out laughing and are rolling on the floor. He gets out of the water and proceeds to cry. Now he's a pretty big guy(6 4", around 200 lbs) so we go over to him to see what's up and he's rambling about how we made him jump into the water and how we're not his real friends. So long story short, he spends about 3 hours just crying. B, then gets pissed and drives off, leaving me and A to deal with C. C starts apologizing to us and we're like it's alright man, it's your first time. When I finally reach my house, C is still drenched, and I lend him some clothes, get him some grub, and clean him up a little. He then walks home and for the next 3 hours he continually calls me apologizing about the whole thing, and how he won't ever get keyed again. At this point I just turn off my phone and go to sleep. So was I a good friend?

2. Yeah I'd say you were a good friend, I wouldn't have let him borrow my clothes though. Guess I'm a dick... My friends real first time was just a few days ago, We were both so high that when I tried to roll the second joint my hands weren't doing what I told them to do, it was impossible and frustrating so every time I tried to roll it I just looked up at my friend. We both started laughing and we did this for at least 20 minutes.