Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friends' first time high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pepismax, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Hello GrassCity. Today I officially got baked. My first time. It was named Blueberry Yum Yum and he got 2 grams for $35. I was the watch for them, in case someone found us. No, not found us, saw us; if they found us, it's like they were looking for us. Yeah, type this word for word like that. After the two others took a hit, it was my time. I remember my friend saying, "Put this in your mouth," and then handed me the pipe. He then held the lighter up to (what would you call it, where you put the weed? The bowl) the bowl and and sparked it. He told me to inhale. (Is that what you said? But then uh, he uh) I breathed in sharply and felt it caress the inside of my lungs. I blow out, and a spectacular show erupted. (It was like Circ de Freaky) As I walked inside, I felt a blueberry sensation rush from my mouth.

Alright, other friend here. Now, this wasn't my first time smoking, but it was the first time I got fuuuuuucked up. I, like my old chum there, felt a blueberry sensation rush over me, although it reared its head much earlier. Ol' Pepismax here handed me Piston and his lighter. I lit it up with my index finger and breathed in heavily. I held it deep in my throat for as long as I could, and spat the smoke out with gusto. The smoke twisted and snaked before dissipating in the wind. We headed back inside, and ate the rest of the Big Dinner Box we ordered while watching Superbad. We have yet to head out for our second session, but it's going fucking great so far, man.

2. That was fucking hilarious. Bravo.

3. Their my bros :) It's an honor to see them stoned... they grow up so fast

4. You popped his weed cherry, that's an unbreakable bond man.

5. It's like a baby. You have a weed baby with your friend now. Awww it's so cute

6. Stole his green card.

7. I remember my first time getting baked. Smoked a straight 8th of grand daddy purp with my friend and we couldn't even stand up we were so couch locked.