my friends coke story

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ms-Contin, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he just told me about it today
    about a year ago he did coke
    he snorted an entire 8ball in about 10 mins,and his nose just blew out blood everywhere until
    he went in to a seizure and close to a come he had to be airlifted tothe hospital and when he woke up his dad beat the fuck out of him

2. sounds like darwinism at work.

too bad it was a close call.

3. What did he think would happen when he snorted an entire 8ball in 10 minutes? :rolleyes:

4. he\'s just well
    STUPIDASFUCK
    lol

5. Wow..I was worried about blowing 250mg ish..

6. people like this should not use drugs, Stupid shit like that is what gives them such a bad name.

7. yeah you\'d have to be to do something dumb like that, i mean im down for getting really high on your drug of choice but those lines take a min or two to kick in good(right? i\'ve never done coke but i know OC and stuff takes a min to really really kick in when ya snort it), so i can\'t imagine putting more of this shit in your body as it already having a hard time processing all that coke in his system,

8. jesus :bolt:

9. dude you\'re total bullshit.

10. yeah well we split 2gs between 3 heads last night, and it kicked ass. passed out at 5 after blazin a bag, shit who smokes CHEWY!?

bump responsible drug use anyone!?!?!:)

11. hah,yeh before i do shit i research it

12. Jorge Jung (dude from blow) snorted 10 grams in 10 minutes once :eek:

13. wow.. that\'s pretty intense. I couldn\'t even begin to imagine how harmful that would be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.