Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friends are idiots

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Jan 31, 2012.

1. my friends are fucking stupid when it comes to smoking. they don't know how to take care of pieces or clean them. they cant pack a bowl. cant roll a joint. they never shake/stir the vape or understand why you do that. they think that if all the green is burnt off the top of the bowl, that it's useless and unsmokable. this is the saddest one: most of the time they can't light litters. i get fucking pissed, how dumb can you be?

2. the point of this thread being.. what, exactly?

3. You just admitted that....

4. The point is, don't waste cannabis!!!! Show them the ways......they will appreciate it if they are your friends. I have friends in their 40's that don't know a thing about smoking. You gotta teach them new tricks, just like the dog.

5. point of this thread: bored, feel like complaining.

6. you're friends with them, who is the real idiot?

7. find new friends?

8. Teach them instead of bitching about them? Telling us kinda counter-productive to your cause.

9. Some people aren't willing to learn...

I had to cut off some people because they are too stubborn.

This one dude, pulls on the bong like it's his last breath, always leaving large nugs of floating bud in the bong. Honestly I must of seen a few ounces wasted in a few years. Eventually I grew a spine and cut him off.

I now search for clues for stupid people. It's not hard, read a few threads and you can pick up.

10. i assume you're calling me dumb

11. shut the fuck up man. they are nice people. just dumb.

12. -.- This is some funny stuff.

Not what happened. Watching the reactions, and the reactions upon the reactions.

13. send em to grass city university. they need to read up on life

14. They can't operate a lighter? Wow...

15. They don't know how to use a lighter? Are your friends... like... "special"?

16. show them the proper way ....... idk

17. I think you need new friends

18. i once herd bitching about it helps....

19. Thats fucking hilarious. Show em' whats good.

20. Lol you are bitching about your dumb friends to random folks on the internet. What kind of answers did you expect?

Get new smoking buddies, idk what to tell you. I don't become smoking buddies with a person who cannot light a lighter.