My friends are afraid of me

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. I don't even know how I am logged in right now, I don't think I've ever even made an account on here. I'm just graduating from facebook because my friends think I've gone completely crazy blowing up that page with my thoughts. Some people aren't ready to leave that safe place where we're all the same, all our names, jobs and that's all our lives will ever be. The people who've lost most in their lives resonate with whatever I'm saying the most. For example, people tell me that I remind them of a friend who exploded facebook when she took a downward spiral on cocaine. I laugh, tell them, of course I'm spiraling, I know no up or down, so I'm free. I send out mass texts of unconditional love to people and they are concerned for my sanity. All I'm trying to do here is live the Christian life my parents dreamed of by simply Being. Yeah, I love life so fucking much simply because I can email my old teachers and tell them exactly what I thought about them. I told my teacher he was too smart to be a Christian, quoted Faulkner at him, shot him down with some Cat Stevens and Bob Dylan, talked about self inquiry, gave him some Tom Waits tunes, and we still talked about Bible verses too. I'm just asking people where these lines are that we're all fucking hiding behind. And either way, when people hang out with me, I'll still shoot the shit with them. I fell in love with the world, please forgive me :) Someone once told me at a concert that she loved my soul and that I should have babies. I think I just did. And I give my lesbian/gay cousins relationship advice. I love you even more if you read this and hate me. Pretty sure I'm empty and it makes me feeeeeeel.

Peace, love, and all of that other fluffy bullshit.

I just found the warrior woman. Love my mother because I can put anything into her and she just shoves it right back.

Treat Me Like Your Mother_The Dead Weather

2. Understandable, your post was rather... interesting

3. Some ancient text told me the world would be saved when woman came into her power.
    Well, she's coming, coming, coming
    and the weary world rejoices :p

I would hug Lama Ole because I know he would want me to!
    And I told my Lutheran pastor to let his boys dress up in girl clothing so they never feel like they need LSD to dream in color. Did I cross another line again? Oops.
    He told me to take the philosophy classes because I could keep up in his religious debates.

4. Damn bro, this is why I only smoke weed...

5. Sounds like you are a very interesting and cool person. We are all insane, if they are afraid of you chances re it's because they are afraid to question what they have been told. fear comes from ignorance

6. I hate the crazy/sane duality. When you try to purely express yourself, without any filtered BS, it can appear as insanity, only because you are not 100% one-pointed in the perfect expressive pulse, which is a rhythym, like artistic expressive music, and therefore conceive of "insanity," or "illusions."

7. yeah..but everyone kind of feels it. They know I'm just having fun. My friend Billy told me not to "go chasing waterfalls." One found me in a Jimi Hendrix song. Shit.

8. Some ancient text told me there will be a great battle when woman comes into power.

Another ancient text told me the world is beyond saving. "If you tamper with it, you'll ruin it."

Your firends aren't afraid of you, they're afraid of themselves... but sometimes it's best to Curb Your Enthusiasm. If the disciple thinks the Master is insane, he won't learn anything.

9. Disciple/Master relationship. Nice. Another one that must be blown to bits :p

But alright. I just realized I was logged in all day. I'm going to give YEM his/her account back. I hope they like my work. If they don't, oh well. Maybe we'll all learn something from it.

10. "Together the Master and the disciple create the teaching."

11. This is crazy. We're just talking to our self, through different "roles."

12. #13 Perpetual Burn, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    The Holy Trinity goes as...

God is like the director of a movie... he creates the plot and setting... the Father. He then plays every character... the Son. He then plays himself from time to time... the Holy Ghost... but those could just be glitches in the Matrix.

13. It's the experience of true self. Maintaining the ultimate focused perspective of unity in your dealings with the apparent "other," thus uniting you. All the negativities, or "sins," of the projected "other" you are creating in your "physical" body disappear when u take them upon yourself. Taking personal responsibility for all. From here your self and all, death and life, physical and spirit, collapse into each other. From here, the collective consciousness is our consciousness. You transcend the limited notions of reality people have, but you do not "die." They just may not be able to identify you as easily, because you are ALL.

14. I'm not judging you at all, but I gave a homeless guy a quarter the other day and I coulda swore he said the same thing.

15. Your trouble is fascism at the extreme. People dont trust people who get completely cought up into something. Niether should they its incredibly unwise. For ur own mental health, if you trusted god, id say it sounds like u need to back off ur freinds on fb with all this "love"! Because its only to you it feels like love. Generally people know divine love and a crazy person who's just obsest. Seriously bro just take some time to ground outside of your thoughts. Go to a park or something.

16. You seem crazy but in a good way, the most interesting people are always batshit insane. I'd love to smoke a bowl with you and listen to all the stuff you have to say.

17. Looks like you've found a home in this virtual 'here' known as the S&P forum. Long may you stay.

18. you just blew my mind. much love man, keep thinkin your thoughts :)

19. Heh, alice, "He seems to have, a lot of 'muchness'" "yea, he seems, muchier."