My friends and I are bored

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kubasow, Nov 15, 2012.

1. My buds and I usually get super stoned and do nothing. We used to all be super content with it. We'd sit in cars and chill, walk around and talk, go to dunkin donuts or mcdonalds at 2am and chill, or just hang in my basement and hit my bong and play videogames all night.

I am pretty content with this routine and i feel like one or two of my friends also have a great time, but I feel like a couple friends (particularly my best friend) is drifting away and hanging out with us less often, and hanging out with other dudes more often.

He hangs out with more outdoorsy, non-stoner kids and they do shit i don't really understand like go camping (i get it but i am not that outdoorsey)

I am concerned that we are all kinda getting zombified and our brains really aren't getting stimulated by the activities we are doing.

Do you any of you have any suggestions on ways to spice up social life? We just need something to do!

Maybe we should all go on a road trip one weekend and hit up the city but thats hard because my buds can't really get access to their 'rents cars for a whole day, and most of them are pretty broke so yeah.

2. Build something together. It doesnt have to be exactly legit either. My bro and I built a "shed". Used a few boards and a tarp from the backyard. Now we have somewhere new to chill AND it protects my lawnmower from getting rained on.

Depending where you live, if you have a river nearby, Go to that. I always enjoyed skipping rocks or collecting a few to bring home. Memories collect just the same.

Play liars dice, GOLF (the memory card game) or another game. I myself love sitting there playing video games, But As much as I did, I havent touched my xbox in 2 months. Im not "tired" of video games, but I am tired of relying on something else to keep me busy or entertained. I agree , there isnt much stimulation to the mind if thing's get repetitive.

Hope you find something you can enjoy with everyone. =) good luck

3. do something you both wanna do; like get high, and go camping.

4. get jobs!
    then you guys can actually do stuff

5. Lol sounds like my senior year in high school. Good times, good times.:D

6. #6 PickleHead, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    lmao.. get a life.
    harsh advice.. but its true.. get a hobby..
    smoking and being a nobody makes stoners look bad. be a good example.
    you guys are pretty young am i right? start by eating healthier.. get into something creative or active.. throw a frisbee around, make art, make music, skateboard, frickin play any sports, move your body, life weights, go on a run through the woods.

fucking dont be high all the time or youll get stuck where you are. just intersperse it.. keep weed as a treat, because it sounds like you and your crew has abused it. take initiative and propose to do something different. and yes.. get a job, money yes, but mainly it'll help you grow as a person and meet new people.

Maybe you all need to suffer more together. ever battle through freezing cold, or sweat so much but you were having so much fun you couldnt stop? you need character building experiences. a jobs a great place to start, or get excited about a specific interest which you can get involved with.

message me if you want..

7. Weed + Camping/Nature = EPIC!!!!

I would much rather go outside, hike in these beautiful Montana mountains, and go camping in some fresh crisp air than sit in a stale basement, playing video games.

You don't know what you're missing OP, go with your friend one of these days. Just you and him ;)

8. Bro, sounds like my senoir year of highschool as well. I enjoyed it man. I had a gf too and she filled up the rest of my time while I fill her up ;)

If you like it and this is your last year, keep doing it. Why not. Long as you're happy dude; get a job if you want to save though.

Stay lit brah :)

9. Camping is dope man you just get zooted and jump over fires and tell stories... at least I do.

10. at least you realize man. my friends and i back in junior year of high school would do fucking nothing. wed smoke 2 blunts a day every day for 3 months during the winter and do fucking nothing

then we all realized we're pieces of shit and stopped hanging out with each other

11. Why is this in sex, love and relationships? Is there something about your "friends" you are not telling us OP?

12. It's ok if they do a circle jerk from time to time, it keeps the friendship strong.

13. Looks your friend got bored of having nothing to do and decided to find something lol, sounds like you do nothing BUT smoke weed. Camping is fun is a lot of fun especially when you got a little ganja to accompany you

14. Goddman you made me burst out of laughter waking my mom...:laughing: