Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mauwi, Apr 17, 2009.

1. So my dealer is da best man ever.He gave me 6g of schwag.Well mabe it was good weed but it dryed out a bit.Anyway he gave me two baggies for 51 donald comics (LOL i know its funny but he LOVES comics)He and his friend only rolled 0,4 joint or so.I didnt took the smoke.They call it stinky inky cuz it smells difrent when u smoke it.total seaweed LULZ :D
    But they said if u rip it from a bong u will totaly get high no matter what weed do you do.
    I will post the pictures tommorow.Anyway we rolled in JOB paper or whatever(is those papers good?) and when they smoked the joint was kinda popin LOL.Just that pop sound.I thinked cuz of the seeds.There were a bit of the seeds.And there were some stems but hey the weed is free and i got the comics from my lil bro so everything is free.So i can u answer those questions???

2. lol what the fuck? english please?

3. Just because you smoke schwag out of a bong doesnt mean its going to work.

4. i saw when they ripped from a bong and they were high as shit.

5. Dont you lose a little THC when you smoke out of a bong anyway?

6. Lol, nice phrase. Total seaweed, man!

7. im afraid not.I can vaporise it but i hate those bulb vaporisers that all the kids doin my instructables.com