Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Ok my friend and I smoked 3 days in a row and he was a lightweight. It's some quality bud so it hit him a lot harder than me because I've been smoking for a little while. He said the high felt like it never faded. He's nervous to smoke again. I've tried telling him he's just paranoid and that he shouldKeep in mind that weed has never killed anybody from smoking too much. He told me his vision was delayed and he felt weird. How can I help him?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Tell him that's normal for his first time. It won't be like that everytime because your body knows what it's like to be high now.

3. Thank you very much. He just needs to hear more than just me to tell him he'll be fine.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. He's okay, all that is is him getting super lit :D tell him not to worry and this is a part of the experience! Weed is not harmful like that

5. I know what he's talking about I belive this happens to everyone when they start because it's just so new and strong their body doesn't know what's happening I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎