Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowserx1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yeah i don't think mini-bong sends the same kind of message...besides the pipe looks more like a penis...and she will eventually be sucking on it....psychology bro, psychology.

2. Giving her anything before hooking up is a sure fire way to end up on her, "friend only," list. It creates the awkward, "do I owe him anything," thoughts in her mind. And the equally awkward, "she owes me something!" thoughts in you.

Save the gifts for a girlfriend.

3. IDK if i agree man...dating/inter-personal relationships are not like sports...there isn't a rulebook. He should go with what he thinks is legit.

4. Sure but he is still slipping up in the game, now she will just demand more.

Whatever happened to smoking and drinking, now we have to buy a 50 dollar gift just to attempt to smash? It is like sports, you can have the roster but if you are not making the right moves and plays you ruin it for your teammates who are.

So now the dude putting up 30 ppg has to deal with a defense allowing 30ppg, negating his strong offense. Don't put these chicks on a pedestal, enough already.

5. You do realize he's asking GC for advice right?

6. This was supposed to be a should I give her the pipe or not forum.. and I think they are still in bounds of that arguement.. I am reading both sides still...

Just to be clear.. I have never treated her more special then any other girl, and she knows that.. so far, I think that giving her the pipe would display a sort of interest.. wouldn't you guys?;)

7. Telling her you are interested would express interest. Giving her a pipe and expecting her to get the message is slightly spotty and can confuse her.

8. Its only creepy if you rub your dick on the mouthpiece before giving her it. You should do it anyway though.

9. This guy knows what hes talking about. :D

10. In a sense, this would be the adult way to act. However, if ur not fully confident enough, I think giving her the gift could make a difference as u say, OP. But if ur gonna go the gift route, its gonna be the delivery thats important...if u just say "oh hey i had this lying round...want it?"...that will defeat ur purpose. U need to be subtle and classy about the fact that ur showing her this attention because u are interested in her. If u have the confidence to do it, though, the best call would be the head on "I'm interested in u" approach

11. This was very helpful.. listen.. she is smokin.. and like 1 tiny notch out of my league.. I am prolly gonna go the gift route (if anything), but yea I agree that the presentation of the gift is gonna be key!:D

12. op, if you want a relationship give her the pipe. if you just want to fuck her take some shots with her and smoke her out. surefire way to get laid right there.

13. I think this is the way to go. The pipe it is..
    I will post pictures of the pipes, and what eventually goes down, when it happens (gonna see her next week).

14. As long as you guys are friends it shouldn't be creepy

15. If you've never been friend-zoned yet..best of luck to you!!

16. we will see... :/

17. Tell her directly or hint at it if you guys are young and all.

Giving her a pipe is just putting her on a pedestal I agree with guy that she might trash you for another simp and make you the friend.

18. Give it to her, shes gonna be happy. I once did that, but the reciever didnt really used it since she tought i went too far with smoking and she didnt want to be a stoner and and reject....But i bet shes gonna love it! i had bad luck haha

19. *washing the bong* ... *starting to shake the salt and alcho* BAM it shatters.
    Haha that would be sad lol