My Friend Went Missing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spooderman, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Yesterday, I was drinking and smoking with a couple of friends at my friend's house. We decide to go swimming (in the middle of the night) at a public pool nearby.

My friend had his bike parked halfway to the pool, so he went before us and we agreed to all meet up at the pool. We all gathered at the pool, except for my friend who went first. We waited for 30 minutes or so, but he never showed up...

At this point we're starting to get worried, so we start searching for our lost friend. We split into teams and searched a huge area for about six hours... we went back to my friends house, and right before we called the police, we heard someone knocking on the door.....

Our long-lost friend showed up with bloody scratches all over himself. Turns out he slipped and fell into a wooden patch, hit his head and passed out on the ground. :D

Got any similar stories? Feel free to share!

TL; DR: my friend slipped and fell, hit his head and showed up six hours later.

wit graet powr coms graet reszponbliti

2. glad to hear he didnt turn up murdered

3. Lost my roommate for like a day when halo 3 came out. Found him in his room

->I smoke weed<-

4. Hahaha yeah, the thought crossed my mind

5. thats his 'get out of jail free' card

next time youll know for sure he must be murdered.  statistically.

Halo 3 nostalgia :')

7. I locked myself in my room for atleast seven days straight when halo 3 came out :D

8. Night swimming while drunk..  brilliant.

9. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hahhaha funny story. One time a friend of mine says he's gonna grab some money from his house then meetup with me in 15 minutes(his house was a five minute walk) Well, 30 minutes go's by and I get a little worried, I call him and then he acts all confused as if he never said he was coming back nor getting money... he was a weird person.

11. Nah, if the people I knew went missing...We knew why, just didn't say. :cool:

12. No need to assume we were blackout drunk, we can handle our substances just fine :)

13. Aha, this is very true.. we're like that too, just that it's cold enough to freeze to death at night where I live :D