My friend was hunted down by a PI from Texas!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zr-01stamg, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Well this happened a few years ago and this how it went.

We were partying in my friends camper, which is outside the house and we just party like crazy in there so we don't mess up the house. Well half way through 3 cases of natty (nasty i know but in the ghetto cheap wins) we notice some guy outside on the street lookin in the window. he was a good 20 feet away but it was snowy outside.

We didn't think much of it and resumed with our fun about 2 hours later though somone said they saw the guy sitting on top of the neighbors backyard shed which looks directly into the camper. We shrugged it off thinkin the bitch was trashed and paranoid. The next morning we look out the window and there are fucking FOOT PRINTS! on the roof of the shed with a spot where someone sat down.

In the next few weeks there were always cars monitoring his place and the foot prints returned a few times when we partied. At this point we were kinda fuckin worried since it was in the ghetto and alot of weed went in and out of his house. So we all laid low for a week or two and then there was a knock at his door. Turns otu it was a Private Investigator that was tracking down my friend because his Ex says her kid is his. Now this guy tracked us all the way from texas to idaho just to pull this bullshit, honestly it was a lil fuckin scary being spied on.

But this story has a happy ending! the kid was not his and he got to send a legal letter telling her to cease and desist or else the cops would be involved. Ah good times.

2. shoulda beat his ass

3. We never did get to catch him in the act he always got away in the night :(

4. Daha!

Sending that letter was probably fun as hell.

Back the Fuck of Bitch or ill call the PoPo.