My Friend Thinks He Sucked My Dick?

Discussion in 'General' started by loveisintheair, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 loveisintheair, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Idk what to do? My friend was passed the fuck out and I put my fingers in his mouth (To like fuck with him while he was passing out to wake him up, we were in a dark room) and he got up and was like omg his dick is in my mouth, freaked the hell out and left.

He is super sad about it and is saying it really happened and all this shit. It was his first time drinking and he was super wasted... He thinks my dick was in his mouth. Hahahahaha

But I feel bad cuz hes telling his gf "i want to die" and all this shit? Idk what to do. Laugh or help? I've already tried explaining what I actually did..

2. This reminds me of that south park episode where butters sucks cartmans dick and then they send him to like an anti-gay christian camp lmao

tl;dr: your bro is gay for sucking your finger :p

3. Oh yeah thats the thing to, this kid is super religious.

4. It was my bad to fuck with him but like... idk its so funny but hes getting super freaked out about it still

5. This doesn't even sound believable.

Did no one turn the light on?
    If so, was your fly open? Pants down perhaps?

Why would someone be in denial to the fact that they didn't suck their friends dick?

what???

6. I don't know... thats why im so confused, and yeah i had my pants down and shit to make him think it... (I was drunk taking the joke too far). Its almost like he wants me to think it happened?

7. Like it was a JOKE. and hes taking it serious still? I dont know what the fuck to do

8. You have to tell him hes gay now

9. Probably, maybe hes had some bottled up gay homosexual(redundant phrase) desires and now thinks that he expressed them while he was drunk, and now thinks hes gay and wants to die..
    :laughing:

10. Okay so apparently he broke up with his GF of 2 years yesterday as well... Maybe thats what hes sad over? lmfao idfk

edit: hes still staying this shit happened though.

11. Yeah this makes you look gay, not him.

12. I think YOU were drunk and he DID suck your dick. The guy has a girlfriend, This is a great opportunity for a bisexual threesome.

13. I dont think you put your fingers in his mouth at all...Sounds to me like you did put your dick in his mouth thinking he was drunk and that you would get a drunk blowjob from your passed out friend....you sick fuck!...i come to this conclusion cuz your story doesn't add up....like other guy said...why would someone be in denial about not suckins someones dick..and why wouldn't you mention that your pants were down in the first post...
    sound like you did the deed, he is really upset, and now you feel guilty and are looking for answers but dont want to reveal the truth....

just my 2 pence.

14. Except hes freaking out saying he wants to die and shit? LOL idfk what to do man.

15. #16 easyrider904, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    what kinda men get drunk and put there dicks in eachothers mouths ahah..your gay bro

16. You: "Dude, man, you didn't suck my dick last night I put my finger in your mouth as a joke with my pants down in the dark."

Him: "No! I sucked it! I don't care what you say, and no matter what you say it still won't change the fact that... I licked it like a lollipop"

I don't know man, thats how the story is looking like to me..
    Doesn't make much sense lol

17. Uh buddy you know your suppose to put fingers in a girls mouth when you finger the fuck out of her and make her lick it up off your fingers then stick it back up her hole.

Not the other way around!

18. Just admit you're gay for eachother. No straight guy would take his pants off in the dark and stick his "fingers" in another guy's mouth.

[​IMG]

19. Those fingers were in the wrong hole, bro.